Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2004, 01:33 PM

Default UB and pokertracker

couldn't find a related thread after searching...

I play SNG's and NL cash games at UB...is Pokertracker able to deal with UB? I feel as if I'm giving something away in my game by not having Pokertracker....so any info on getting it to work with UB would be much appreciated!
Old 11-18-2004, 02:14 PM

Default Re: UB and pokertracker

[ QUOTE ]
couldn't find a related thread after searching...

I play SNG's and NL cash games at UB...is Pokertracker able to deal with UB? I feel as if I'm giving something away in my game by not having Pokertracker....so any info on getting it to work with UB would be much appreciated!

[/ QUOTE ]

YES Barely.

UB has no support for S&Gs. But for ring games you can manually collect hand histories and save them to a text file that is Pokertracker compatible. It is TEDIOUS as you have to click the hand history tab for every hand.

I like their S&Gs (the structure) and have sent a few emials requesting result summaries to no avail.
Old 11-18-2004, 03:31 PM

I play exclusively on UB and have the same frustration. You can only download a couple hand summaries at a time. It makes it difficult to analyze your play.
Old 11-18-2004, 05:30 PM

Flip over to the Internet Gambling forum - Amir has written some sort of auto history grabber for UB, and the early results are very positive. I have not tried it myself, but one poster has promised to name his first son after Amir, so that says something (probably more about the poster, though).
Old 11-18-2004, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Flip over to the Internet Gambling forum - Amir has written some sort of auto history grabber for UB, and the early results are very positive. I have not tried it myself, but one poster has promised to name his first son after Amir, so that says something (probably more about the poster, though).

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, sorry about that - it is in Books and Software. I'm too lazy to figure out how to provide a pointer, but the topic title is "Is PT + UB Really this annoying? Random useful utility.." and I think Amir's user name is amirpc
Old 11-18-2004, 05:35 PM

There is also a new hand history grabber on the PT site - it works very nicely...

http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2175