Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2004, 08:01 AM

Default loosest holdem sites???

ive 9tupled my roll on UB by raping STT and doing well in MTT...now ive started playing limit ringames but UB is notorious for tight play. Where can i find a real loose game at 1-2?? a deposit bonus would be great referral bonus 4 u is ok just help!!!
Old 11-14-2004, 01:53 PM

Default Re: loosest holdem sites???

Of all the sites I play I find the Crypto sites to be the loosest. 45-55% seeing the flop consistently at that level. Search the internet forum for alot of bonus/signup info on them.
Old 11-14-2004, 03:03 PM

The loosest sites are the ones that are just opening up. CardPlayer.com lists these. You will find an average of 70%-80% seeing the flop at levels as high as 2/4. Conditions will only last for about 2 months until the word gets out though, so you have to jump on them. My brother made $15,000 in 5 weeks at bodog.com when they first opened. The newest site to open next is checknraisepoker.com. It'll be opening in a few days. Happy fishing.
Old 11-27-2004, 10:02 PM

The players at Partypoker are completely awful at all levels. Get yourself a good rake rebate deal, but whatever you do, please do not support people that spam their affiliate codes in public discussion forums.
Old 11-28-2004, 12:47 AM

Id hafta agree that Party is the way to go if your looking for some loose tables....50/$1 and $1/2 will have plenty of action...the variance will be somewhat higher due to some folks loose starting requirements, but if your a solid player you shouldnt have any problems...