Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2004, 03:17 PM

Default Breaking Down the Wall

I am a long time lurker and this is my first post. I realize that there are often posts on this board about how to interperate pokertracker stats on this board. However I have reached a wall in my ability to improve my game. I no longer know what to look for to help myself fix holes in my game. So I am posting my pokertracker stats in hopes you can offer me advice. I generally play from NL.25-.50 to NL1-2 at several online sites. Position stats are filterd for hands between 8-10 players. I realize I don't have a huge number of hands but this may give some indincation.

Old 11-13-2004, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Breaking Down the Wall

You're incredibly aggressive on the flop but then do you have the habit of giving your opponents too much credit and easing off? I think the aggression factor should increase the opposite way.... but I may be mistaken.
Old 11-13-2004, 05:16 PM

how did you get that second pic with the nice layout of all your stats?

fim
Old 11-13-2004, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how did you get that second pic with the nice layout of all your stats?

[/ QUOTE ]

the printscreen button and adobe photoshop
Old 11-13-2004, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're incredibly aggressive on the flop but then do you have the habit of giving your opponents too much credit and easing off? I think the aggression factor should increase the opposite way.... but I may be mistaken.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may be right but I don't know for sure. I looked at a couple of ub high stakes players who are assumed by me to be good players(TheGiftofGab and SpiritRock) and they both have stats that increase in the way you say. However NL25-50 is a diffrent game from NL.5-1n Does anyone else have more insight into this or any other problems that are in my game?
Old 11-15-2004, 11:19 AM

A few thoughts:

Full ring NL25 tends to be more of a passive nut peddling waiting game. So I agree the aggression trend should go the opposite way.

You might be folding too often to river bets as well.

My guess, however, is that your not getting enough out of your best hands. How many sessions are you doubling up or more? Are you projecting a rocky table image and betting only for value? At 25NL I think its all about tempting the good but 2nd best hands to call you all-in.

Look through you're starting hand stats and identify the net losers. Dig up some hand histories and post them with any reads that you remember.