Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2004, 10:41 AM

Default Questions about POKERNOW

Is there a sign up bonus and a code?
Can you play there if you have accounts on party and empire?
Is there any problems at the site or is evrything A OK?
Thanks for any replyes
Old 11-12-2004, 10:50 AM

Default Re: Questions about POKERNOW

Yesx2+AOKx1

Code:'Shark' or thru affiliate of your choice.
Old 11-12-2004, 11:28 AM

So how much is code shark actually worth these days? I believe there has been some question of whether it's still valid, whether it can be repeated, etc. What's the latest info? Thank you.
Old 11-12-2004, 11:56 AM

it is worth 20% up to $100 like every other bonus offered by any other affiliate. i'm not bashing this affiliate, just telling you that his offer is now the standard party and skins typical bonus.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it is worth 20% up to $100 like every other bonus offered by any other affiliate. i'm not bashing this affiliate, just telling you that his offer is now the standard party and skins typical bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not correct.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:25 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite. It is a recurring bonus, that is awarded repeatedly upon reaching certain raked hand milestones, with no additional deposits required. I'd suggest PMing NEinstein for the gory details, as I believe it is inappropriate to announce them publicly under 2+2's current policy. I signed up under the Shark code, and am pleased with the program. At micro-limits, it's as good as or better than rakeback programs, IMHO (it's been pointed out that the EV loses in comparison to a rakeback as one moves up in limits, however).

-Mike
Old 11-12-2004, 12:49 PM

it is really just rakeback. it can be disguised as a recurring bonus, but if the recurring money is awarded based on a certain amount of raked hands, then it is still rakeback.

for someone that already has rakeback, and is just looking for the original sign-up offer then it differs in no way than the rest. he is simply giving back a piece of what you earned on your rake. this is not a reload program that would interest the whores who like to hit and move on.

as the count has said, PM NEinstein for further details on this kickback scheme.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:57 PM

Duck, PM Sent when you get a chance
Old 11-12-2004, 01:06 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

it is equivalent to receiving .025$/per hand. to figure if this is better than a rakeback scheme, use pokertracker to figure out how much rake you are paying per hand, and compare, i believe the breakpoint in this is roughly around the 1/2-2/4 limit where the shark code becomes less desirable than receiving rakeback. according to the 2+2 policy, this should not be here!!