Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2004, 12:40 AM

Default My Poker Tracker Stats - Some Analysis Please

Poker is not the way I make a living but I would like to step up my game and would really appreciate some critisism about my S&G poker stats. There are a few things that really stand out as weak to me but I would like to hear your thoughts first. Also, I am confused on how to read the SB & BB stats, it shows large negatives in those columns. Does it mean only hands that I have played form the blinds or does it consider blinds paid? Thanks for the help.

Old 11-12-2004, 08:48 AM

Default Re: My Poker Tracker Stats - Some Analysis Please

All the information for your blinds is there. For BB, you posted 256,095 in blinds, you won 205,357, for a net of -50,738. Your numbers in the blinds aren't bad.

Overall you could probably afford to tighten up a little bit, especially from early position.

Having said that, your sample size + the way PT breaks down position, it is hard to really see how you are treating UTG, UTG+1, etc. Position #7 is always UTG, but position 6, 5, 4, etc are sometimes UTG, sometimes MP, depending on how many players are left.