Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2004, 11:12 AM

Default N.Y. - 2 1/2@ Ari

I expect N.Y. to come out firing this week after the disappointing loss to Chicago at home last week. Giants are in the wild card race and need this win. Although they lost Strahan and thier starting LT (I think LT?) for the year I don't see Arizona putting up much of a fight. N.Y. has the 10th ranked def vs. Ari. 29th ranked offense. Giants are 3-1 on the road, winning 3 in a row.

Look for Barber to have a big day against Ari (26th in the league in stopping the run).

Thoughts?
Old 11-11-2004, 11:58 AM

Default Re: N.Y. - 2 1/2@ Ari

Not touching this one. Agree with you on Tiki Barber though. The guy is having a great year.The key to an effective offense is having a quality running game. And in the last four weeks, 31 of 32 teams that had a 100-yard rusher ended up winning. Good sign for Giants.
Old 11-11-2004, 02:14 PM

Default Re: N.Y. - 2 1/2@ Ari

Barber is gonna put up huge numbers this week. But I don't think this is a good game to bet.

The Giants defensive strength was their D-Line, but now they are missing both starting Defensive Ends, one of which is Michael Strahan who is a guy you have to double every play. I think the Cardinals can score enough to beat the Giants. And Kurt Warner just scares me. I expect the Cards to pressure him a lot after seeing what the Bears did to him last week.