Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2004, 12:43 PM

Default Resigning from Party

When I created a Party account in December 2002 I wasn't thinking long-term and didn't use an affiliate with a rakeback arrangement. Now I'd like to salvage that. It is my understanding that you can resign your existing Party account, wait 6 months, and then create a new account. Is this correct? Are there any problems I should be aware of when trying this? Will an email to Party suffice as a resignation letter? I would really love to hear from someone who has actually done this.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Resigning from Party

me too, me too!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2004, 01:00 PM

Me too. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2004, 01:11 PM

Just use a different computer and sign up a fake name then transfer cash to the fake player.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:17 PM

That's an absolutely wonderful idea if you want to risk getting your account frozen.

You will PROBABLY get away with it....but why take the risk if you can close an account via THEIR rules?
Old 10-17-2004, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just use a different computer and sign up a fake name then transfer cash to the fake player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would suggest against doing this. Instead, just get an affiliate from Empire or another party skin.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:24 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

first recommendation, if you are going this route do it with empire, you can get a bigger kickback there. but actually do it on whichever skin you play the least. on the other one, contact them to shut it down. i am not aware of a time frame in which your accout goes to the virtual dump, however, i do know that people sign up new accounts well cuz we do. not everyone is out there rakeback scamming, i would imagin its a small % of the occupants at these places. so sign up a new one, if this sets off alarms well i wanted to open a new one cuz my name on the old one was unlucky blah blah etc...i have people under me who have done this very recently and all is well for there account.

on another front, i would suggest not signing up with Pokernow.com as i have been in touch with someone there and an affiliate program is gonna be rolled out in the near future, so that could prevent having to shut down an account at all.....

hope this helps
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
morg.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
first recommendation, if you are going this route do it with empire, you can get a bigger kickback there. but actually do it on whichever skin you play the least. on the other one, contact them to shut it down. i am not aware of a time frame in which your accout goes to the virtual dump, however, i do know that people sign up new accounts well cuz we do. not everyone is out there rakeback scamming, i would imagin its a small % of the occupants at these places. so sign up a new one, if this sets off alarms well i wanted to open a new one cuz my name on the old one was unlucky blah blah etc...i have people under me who have done this very recently and all is well for there account.

on another front, i would suggest not signing up with Pokernow.com as i have been in touch with someone there and an affiliate program is gonna be rolled out in the near future, so that could prevent having to shut down an account at all.....

hope this helps
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
morg.

[/ QUOTE ]

morgant, that is very helpful, thanks for the reply. You are one of the people on this forum who make it worth reading.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:53 PM

if you play ring games, they are exactly the same players and all at Empirepoker. the only thing you need to do is sign up on a computer that doesn't have PartyPoker stuff on it. you can use same neteller account, name, address and everything.

cheers!
Old 10-17-2004, 01:58 PM

I wrote Party an email to delete my account, but they never did and I never followed up on it.

I withdrew all my funds in early June and I am going to wait six months and just make a new account. I doubt it will be a problem.