Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2004, 09:53 PM

Default Kid suffocated by Police Officers- Disturbing

http://www.policeone.com/policeone/front
end/parser.cfm?object=News&operation=full_news&amp ;id=92735

This is in the political forum because i dont like John Kerry.
Old 10-16-2004, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Kid suffocated by Police Officers- Disturbing

If that little [censored] would have spit on me I would have used my billy club to knock his teeth out and then put it up his ass. I then would have let him off with warning for his original violation. If he was still made I would buy him meatball sandwhich from Subway. On second thought it seems like just putting a bag on that little bastard would be much easier. Good job cop, [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2004, 10:48 PM

Default You sick [censored]

[ QUOTE ]
If that little [censored] would have spit on me I would have used my billy club to knock his teeth out and then put it up his ass. I then would have let him off with warning for his original violation. If he was still made I would buy him meatball sandwhich from Subway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume when you say "your billy club" you are admitting you are a cop. I don't know the kids offense, but since you admit you would let him go, it couldn't of been that bad. The fact that you are stating you would forcefully remove teeth, sodomize, and even kill someone just because they spit on you makes you a sick bastard. Cops, and other kinds of filthy animals like you are the reason why we have the Abu Gharib incident in Iraq. You sir, have no discipline in controlling anger, nor the empathy of even a below average human being. You make me sick.

[ QUOTE ]
On second thought it seems like just putting a bag on that little bastard would be much easier. Good job cop, [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, you are a sick bastard. You are not a cop, you are an animal that enjoys hurting people and happens to wear a uniform.
Old 10-16-2004, 10:54 PM

what does this article have to do with Kerry?

Please explain that to me.
Old 10-16-2004, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what does this article have to do with Kerry?

Please explain that to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, that cop kicks ass and Kerry is a walking vagina. Unless you are saying that the solution to the Kerry problem would be to put a bag over his head and suffocate him. This seems a bit harsh but you are entiltled to you opinions, as long as you don't support cop spitting. If so see my post concerning my billy club and subway sandwhiches.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:07 PM

Default Animal

as long as you don't support cop spitting?

No I don't, but you are supporting murder. Anyone that supports murder is not a cop.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Animal

[ QUOTE ]
as long as you don't support cop spitting?

No I don't, but you are supporting murder. Anyone that supports murder is not a cop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually if you reread my oriiginal post you will understand that I do not support murder. I support bashing in his teeth, shoving my stick up his ass and then going to subway. My point was only that I could see, if one was pressed for time, why just stuffing his punk face in a bag would be much easier. It would be considered self defense not murder or assault in any event.

Don't you think you are being judgemental? Are you a cop, have you been spit on?
Old 10-16-2004, 11:56 PM

I am not a cop, but I know many who are, and I have been spit on. Big deal.

I'm not sure you are a cop, but even if you are I wouldn't consider you one either, just a man disgracing his uniform.

I support bashing in his teeth, shoving my stick up his ass and then going to subway.

Like I said, you are an animal. I'm not even sure you are a cop really, but if you are, I hope you get fired, sued, or even put in jail next to your own kind.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:05 AM

Wacki hes trying to be funny.
You dont beleive in ghosts?

The I dont like John Kerry comment had nothing to do with the article, But there was audio of the kid going " I cant breathe, please I can't breathe" and the cop said, "shut up kid if you couldnt breathe you wouldn't be able to speak"
So thats what makes it disturbing.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:08 AM

Well, I don't see how he was funny. And yes refusing to help a kid begging for air is disturbing.

And no, I don't believe in ghosts.