Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2004, 11:09 PM

Default movin on up??

most of the books say you gotta beat the madmen and morons at the small levels....sometimes i can but it seems to me a higher level is more easier because everyone has 1/2...they chase you down....i have used the wilson software for over a yr...he says i play a class a game...but my money says different....thanx cowboy
Old 10-05-2004, 11:21 PM

Default Re: movin on up??

if u play a class a game den u shud have no problems with 15/30....the players there are tight so you can bluff with 72o and beat ak when they don't hit because their tight...1/2 at party is hard to beet because people chase you down with 72 and hit runner runner two pair...so tell your instructor thnx and move up and good luck...thx sluttysteve
Old 10-05-2004, 11:22 PM

We hear this a lot around here.

I think its absolutely wrong. As you move up the limits you run into tougher trickier players and you still run inot plenty of chase you down players. Its the worst of both worlds.

So my thought is that if you can't beat 1/2 you certainly aren't going to beat tougher games.

I point out what has been said many times, these suck out artists make you a ton of money over time.

But hey, what do I know...feel free to jump up in levels as much as you want if it would make you happy. There's no law or rule against it--free country and all that. And maybe you are the exception to the rule.

--Zetack
Old 10-06-2004, 12:12 AM

Yeah but they were suited.......... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2004, 12:14 AM

I believe the correct spelling this case is "s00ted"