Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2004, 03:35 PM

Default What\'s Up With Kerry Today?

He dissed Allawi today by basically calling him a liar when commenting on Allawi's speech before Congress today. And also uh hey John, you are a member of Congress yourself so where the hell were you? In a Columbus, Ohio firehouse? Certainly Kerry missed yet another opportunity to be "presidential" by not meeting with Allawi and instead of calling him a liar he could have used a much more diplomatic tone. Someone ought to tell him he's not running against Allawi.

Apparently Kerry believes that Allawi is a Bush stooge and isn't planning to have much to do with Allawi if he gets elected. More evidence that Kerry plans to cut and run showing that his sentiments are aligned perfectly with Chris and Cyrus. Hey Chris you might want to reconsider your commitment to Nader.
Old 09-23-2004, 06:36 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.
Default Re: What\'s Up With Kerry Today?

Before this week, Kerry was careful to not totally dismiss our Iraq efforts, only to object to how the policy was conducted.

This week, Kerry has firmly moved into the "Iraq was completely wrong" position. He has adopted Dean's positions on Iraq.

Does Kerry believe he can get more votes by increasing the motivation of his anti-war Democratic base, instead of going after his share of the undecideds?
Old 09-23-2004, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Before this week, Kerry was careful to not totally dismiss our Iraq efforts, only to object to how the policy was conducted.

This week, Kerry has firmly moved into the "Iraq was completely wrong" position. He has adopted Dean's positions on Iraq.

Does Kerry believe he can get more votes by increasing the motivation of his anti-war Democratic base, instead of going after his share of the undecideds?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to wonder if the democrats have one of the worst campaign machines since the likes of McGovern. A friend told me they had a democratic strategist on Hannity and Colms and the strategist was so angry at his party that neither Hannity nor Colms could really interview him. He just rambled on an on about how horrible the democratic campaign machine is.

Did anyone see this episode of Hannity and Colms?
Old 09-23-2004, 07:05 PM

That guy was on a couple episodes of Hannity and Colmes. I cant remember his name unfortunately [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] But yeah, he was pretty adamant about how bad the Kerry campaign is bungling things.
Old 09-23-2004, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone see this episode of Hannity and Colms?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - it was rather interesting to hear that.

Even Michael Moore is ripping the Dems a new one (he was front and center at the DNC, remember...):
Moore's Own Words