Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2004, 02:57 AM

Default Must be all the fish in CA...

For some derranged reason I've decided to forgoe sleep in its traditional fashion (i.e. once a day at night) and stay awake for almost nearly all of the last 60 hours or so. This has led me to long sessions each of the last 2 nites/mornings (about 2am-7am and 1am-6am eastern time). Between the two I'm up almost 100 BB.
Now to the actual point of this post. I usually play the majority of my poker between 9pm and 1am. I was wondering if anyone routinely played really late at nite/early morning and found those games to be better (the ones the last 2 nites were absolutely amazing). I'm sure there have been other threads about this, but I wanted some opinions form SS posters that I trust. Thanks.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:00 AM

Default Re: Must be all the fish in CA...

The games get very good at 5pm pacific and stay that way until about 1 or 2 am pacific.

I pity the Europeans.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:00 AM

Default Re: Must be all the fish in CA...

If you ask me you'd be more apt to find tougher games really really late at night seeing as the recreational poker player will probably have gone to bed. 9pm-12am seems to have the most fishes in the sea. Just my opinion though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]