Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2002, 10:14 AM

Default To John Cole...

Hi John,

I just read an earlier post where you alluded that you were from RI?

If so, I'm wondering if we have met?

Do you play the Tues. nite NL HE tourns? I know a number of "John's" there, and am wondering if U are one of them?

I havent made it down all that often lately, but finished in the $$ this past Tues nite.

I'm usually there with Greg. I use a rock with a small green turtle on it for a card weight.

Does this ring a bell with you?
Old 07-08-2002, 03:50 PM

Default Re: To John Cole...

Myrtle,

No, I've never played in the Tuesday night no-limit--mostly because I stink at no limit--and I'm not much better at anything else. If you've been with Greg, though, we may have met at one time or another. I have played in a number of the Saturday limit tourneys, though--and have even won (a miracle somewhat on the order of loaves and fishes) and made it to the final table a number of times. I'll look for a rock and turtle next time I'm there.

John
Old 07-08-2002, 07:55 PM

Default Re: To John Cole...

John,

I used to play the Saturday morning tourns quite often, but haven't made one for quite a while. If you shoot me your e-mail, I'll let you know next time I'm going down, & perhaps we can get to meet in the flesh if you're planning to play.

Mine is: nemg@nemktg.com

As far as you stinking?

Hell.....life's too short to sweat the small stuff! There's a good crew there on Tuesday nights, and it's not that costly!