Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2004, 10:43 PM

Default $1.5K in 1 Month: Cancellation

Well this sucks and those are pretty much the best words I can come up with to describe my feelings right now. I was really looking forward to this challenge and from the responses I got it seemed like some of you were too. However due to some unforseen circumstances it came to my attention that for some personal reasons I will not be able to play the amount of poker over the next month that I had wished to. Because of this this challenge becomes pointless. Me entertaining you about the 4 hours of play I put in in a week along with a tournament or two doesn't sound like the greatest idea to me, and that is about what my playing time is going to be reduced to. I apologize for the fact that I have to cancel this after already starting it, and hope that maybe sometime during the school year I can put together an idea for another challenge, one that I can follow through this time.
Old 08-10-2004, 10:10 AM

Default Re: $1.5K in 1 Month: Cancellation

Bummer, but that's the way it is sometimes. Hope everything works out. GL at school.

J