Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2004, 02:41 PM

Default Poker Tracker Advanced Note Export

I know that some of you use Poker Tracker for your SNG hand histories. Currently, Poker Tracker does not support the advanced notes export for tournament data. I think this feature would be fantastic for SNG (as well as MTT) players.

I posted a suggestion on their forum and did not get any replies. I am hoping there are others here who may be willing to post on their board to get this feature added in a future release of their software.

Anyone interested?

Thanks,

Dave S
Old 08-09-2004, 05:17 PM

Default Re: Poker Tracker Advanced Note Export

I will be adding this at some point. I reply to all posts on the forum that I need to accept those in the "Feature Requests" section because it would take too long to say on each one "I'll add it to the list..." - but I do read them all and add them to my list when they are good suggestions.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:39 PM

Thank you for the reply, Pat. I know that I am being a pest to get this added in, but I think this will be a great feature for the SNG crowd.

I will stop bugging you now that I know it is on the list [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks,

Dave S
Old 08-10-2004, 09:49 AM

I've been planning to register on the forums and make this exact same suggestion. I was very confused when it wouldn't export anything to tournament players. Especially at the lower SNG levels where you only occasionally come across a player you've played before, it's nice to be able to see a note that tells you they are in your database instead of having to look each player up.