Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2004, 08:35 PM

Default Signing up at intertops

I've been trying to sign up at intertops the past few days in order to take advantage of a rakeback deal. I already have an account at party and empire. I'm not sure whether I'm going to try 12 tables or just keep playing 8 but this time with empire/intertops. I dont get a rakeback on either party/empire so I figured I might as well get it back one one. On empire I give my rake back to a friend who teaches me how to play, and that I dont mind, but I'm not giving away or getting anything on party so I figure I might as well play at intertops.

Well I tried to sign up at intertops, I used a new computer and everything, however it still knows I have an account at party/empire. I'm not quite sure how, maybe they matched the names and birthdays and other info up or something. Also am I going to need a new email address, because I'm thinking maybe thats how they figured it out too?? I tried to email them and tell them I wanted to play multiple tables and that I played a lot and asked if I could just make another account. (This worked with empire a few months ago, they said sure I could have an account at party and empire at the same time, but I guess the rules changed). So I emailed intertops support a couple times and they said they've added new security measures and there is no way for them to let me have 3 accounts by their will, but I'm wondering all the steps I gotta take to do this and if its even possible anymore?

Thanks
Ponks
Old 07-23-2004, 08:43 AM

Default Re: Signing up at intertops

Well, just two days ago I opened an account at Intertops to get a little rake back deal with an affiliate. Now, I also have an account at Party, and Empire, but I didn't know about affiliate deals when I opened them, so I had to sign up at Intertops for the deal. I did not have any problems downloading Intertops and opening a new account. This is on the same computer my current Party and Empire accounts are on by the way. I don't know why you had problems, but it worked just fine for me, I of course use a different "screen name" for Party, Empire, and Intertops, but everything else in my account was the same; same name and address, same neteller # etc.