Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2004, 10:56 PM

Default Chat with WSOP winners while shows are airing

This is a promotion by ultimate bet. If you are a current customer of ultimate bet you can go to ultimatebet.com, news and events, poker seminars and you will be able to register 30 minutes before the show.

If you do not have a full account. You can register for one by clicking on the banner at either of these sites www.thunderkeller.com or www.emptyseat88.com. There is no deposit required.
Old 07-19-2004, 11:46 PM

Default Re: Chat with WSOP winners while shows are airing

If you do not have a full account. You can register for one by clicking on the banner at either of these sites www.thunderkeller.com or www.emptyseat88.com. There is no deposit required.

Affiliate spam is not welcome here.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:22 AM

So can I count on you not making the session.

Just so you know, it is not my intent do to that. But even when I give my e-mail that is construed as spam. We have not have one active player sign up this way, though we have had many sign up to join the session. So it truly is doing what UB's intent was, customer appreciation. I hope this helps you.
Old 07-20-2004, 10:30 AM

You must be a newly-minted spamming schmuck, because the veterans have learned not to respond to posts like mine with smarmy comments such as, "So can I count on you not making the session."

Beanie, do you have something worthwile to contribute to this forum? So far you've gone from obnoxious to UB Shill to Post deleted by Mat Sklansky back to UB Shill and of course finally to affiliate spammer, not just in this thread, but also in others. So if you do have something of substance to contribute, now would be a pretty good time to bust it out.
Old 07-20-2004, 01:43 PM

I will be posting my trip report from the ACF once I am back in the states. I hope that will be more of a declaration of my true intents as a poster.