Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2004, 09:11 PM

Default A brutal multiplayer Leak many may have

when i play at my girlfriends i play on a moniter that dosn't quite allow see all three tables at one time. somtimes when i am on a big hand i lose track of other tables and the game folds my hands ( never anything good, always hands i would fold). anyways its not these hands that got me thinking but Party always makes me wait one more hand even if i notice right away that i did it. These other hand (if there a non blind hand) must really be costing me. in a session of 600 hands today i probably missed 11 hands.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:23 PM

Default Re: A brutal multiplayer Leak many may have

this is kinda silly. saying stuff like "oh.. one of those missed hands could have been AA!!!"

the only reason this is costing you money is because you paid for that hand, but you're not getting to play it. in other words it costs you about 1/10 of the cost of the big and small blinds combined for each hand you miss.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in other words it costs you about 1/10 of the cost of the big and small blinds combined for each hand you miss.

[/ QUOTE ]

not if your a winning player, if your a winning player then it costs you more. say i win 4BB/100h . then those 10 to 11 (lets say 12)out of 600 hands costs me 0.08 BB / 100 i think it would be more considering i win most of my money on these hands where i am volentarily in the pot.

ok maybe its not alot but its still an easily fixable leak
Old 07-19-2004, 10:32 PM

Missing 11 hands out of 600? You are playing at least one table to many.
Old 07-20-2004, 12:39 AM

anyways its not these hands that got me thinking but Party always makes me wait one more hand even if i notice right away that i did it.

Double click the "Deal me out" box in the bottom left so it's unchecked again and it won't.

GoT
Old 07-20-2004, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when i play at my girlfriends i play on a moniter that dosn't quite allow see all three tables at one time. somtimes when i am on a big hand i lose track of other tables and the game folds my hands ( never anything good, always hands i would fold). anyways its not these hands that got me thinking but Party always makes me wait one more hand even if i notice right away that i did it. These other hand (if there a non blind hand) must really be costing me. in a session of 600 hands today i probably missed 11 hands.

Edited by Sixth_Rule (07/19/04 09:11 PM)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't usually comment on grammar alone, but damn, this is the edited version of your post?
Old 07-20-2004, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Edited by Sixth_Rule (07/19/04 09:11 PM)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't usually comment on grammar alone, but damn, this is the edited version of your post?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a master in the English language, and I also play good poker. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2004, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not if your a winning player, if your a winning player then

[/ QUOTE ]
buy your GF a bigger monitor for $200.
Old 07-20-2004, 02:09 PM

You are EXACTLY the kind of person I can't stand at my table...nothing I like better than waiting 30 seconds for the computer to fold your 83o for you. If you can't keep up, DON'T PLAY MULTIPLE TABLES.