Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2004, 06:55 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.
Default Another Kerry Cover-up

A trend from John Kerry to conceal everything he can, be it tax records, divorce records, and now this:

Kerry campaign won't release tape
Old 07-09-2004, 07:09 PM

Default Re: Another Kerry Cover-up

wwwwwhhhhooooooooo ccccaaaaaarrrrreeeesssssss.........??????????
Old 07-09-2004, 07:30 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.

[ QUOTE ]
wwwwwhhhhooooooooo ccccaaaaaarrrrreeeesssssss.........??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you do.

Old 07-09-2004, 07:34 PM

no I don't care what they said about Dubya, they are entertainers, thats what they do... quit being such a moma's boy.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A trend from John Kerry to conceal everything he can, be it tax records, divorce records, and now this:

Kerry campaign won't release tape

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? How does this affect ANYBODY? Who cares what a bunch of Hollywood actors say? If this is supposed to be damaging to Kerry and you can't find anything better than this, it make his candidacy look even better.
Old 07-10-2004, 12:10 AM

This is what you offer us, Whoppi Goldberg jokes and divorce records, a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage, landing on an aircraft carrier?

We need a serious president.
Old 07-10-2004, 01:42 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

ok, let's get the produced video where GWB and colin powell joke about finding WMDs (sitcom type thing with people looking under desks). not only did somebody write it, they thought it was a good idea, and so did everybody else involved in the production/display.

show that next to the kerry video of OTHER PEOPLE saying stuff about bush while kids are dying in iraq and let's see how it goes over ok?
Old 07-10-2004, 06:13 AM

You guys don't get it. This is about character. Kerry wants to hide the truth. Kerry was in attended the event, but didn't object to bad behavior displayed on his behalf.

We also discover now that Kerry chose not to receive a national security briefing because he wanted to raise money instead.

This is not the character of a President. Take note.
Old 07-10-2004, 06:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Kerry wants to hide the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your talking to a forum 80% of which consider Bush a worse/better liar than Clinton.

What Bush has done the "truth" in order to see through his political agendas is perhaps one of the most disgusting things to ever occur in contempory politics.

Integrity is not a angle you want to take against Kerry, as it only exposes your own corrupt nature.
Old 07-10-2004, 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kerry wants to hide the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your talking to a forum 80% of which consider Bush a worse/better liar than Clinton.

What Bush has done the "truth" in order to see through his political agendas is perhaps one of the most disgusting things to ever occur in contempory politics.

Integrity is not a angle you want to take against Kerry, as it only exposes your own corrupt nature.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am aware of the leftist tilt of this forum, but that doesn't mean that the reasonable people reading will not think about the issues I write about.

All the conspiracy threads suggesting I am a big liar fall apart when one looks at the facts. Kerry has serious character issues that dwarf my faults. The fact that the blinded leftists can't see that doesn't mean it shouldn't be pointed out to the open minded readers.

I declare this a free speech zone, despite the efforts of the lefties to allow only the opinions they want to promote.

W