Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2004, 07:23 PM

Default Ulysses: Any Validation?

I just heard about this Mapping fiasco. I am not going to jump on either bandwagon (Whether he is correct or not) and here is why. weve all said for years that if someone could prove that online poker is rigged, show us the proof and we'll at least look into it. This guy apparently can prove that he is onto something so I am willing to listen. What can it hurt? If he is right, he could save us all thousands upon thousands of dollars, if he is lying, then he is. But it wont hurt our bankroll if he is. I of course am extremely skeptical, but hey, for free, I am willing to send him 100 hands with the history #'s deleted and see how accurate he is. If he is really as accurate as he says, I will remove myself from online poker. If not, well, what do I really lose? This could be an important discovery. Most likely, actually, almost certainly, this is just a hoax. But in the rare case that it isn't, Im willing to find out for free.

How about this: I will delete 100 hand history #'s and send them to 5 third party's to hold a copy. Then I will send Ulysees the same 100 hands with the Hand histories deleted. Ulysees, you predict the outcomes of the Turn and River cards and carbon-copy your results to all 5 of us. (I use the 5 man 3rd party system to ensure I am not in it with ulysees, any of you can be in this). After we all see your results, we'll be able to determine if this thing is real or not.

Sound Fair to everyone?