Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2005, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Ethical question on nutpunching

Yes yes yes and yes. Here's a few more.

You're walking down the street and you see Bill O'Reilly.

You're in a restaurant and the waiter brings you a Diet Coke instead of a Regular Coke.

Your girlfriend's father asks, "So, when are you going to get a man's haircut?" (note: Nut punching is totally acceptable in this situation for both men and lesbians.)

Your boss says, "Yeah, we're going to have to go ahead and have a talk about those TPS reports."

In all seriousness, I haven't cared about this since the 5th grade. If you and I are in a physical confrontation, it is not some stupid test of manhood. There is no honor in a streetfight, it's all BS. It's beat or get beaten. I am going to do everything I can to not even take a punch from you, because why should I? I don't start fights. If we're fighting it's because you wanted to. If you want to fight me be prepared for me to do everything I can to incapacitate you as quickly as possible, including breaking an arm, leg, nose, or finger, or something as innocuous as punching you in the balls. Another thing is I don't like being messed with and usually like to make sure my antangonist thinks twice before messing with me again. The best way to insure this is to make sure the mother has plenty of healing time to think about what he did wrong.

I also haven't been in a fight since high school, so take it for what it's worth.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:51 PM

There was a pretty good post in Micro a while ago about the game theory of nutpunching. I don't have time to look it up, but someone should.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:59 PM

"Take the biggest guy in the world, shatter his knee and he'll drop like a stone."

Old 10-19-2005, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Your girlfriend's father asks, "So, when are you going to get a man's haircut?" (note: Nut punching is totally acceptable in this situation for both men and lesbians.)

[/ QUOTE ]

the only acceptable response is:
"looks like we have something in common ... we both want to [censored] <daughter's name>"
Old 10-19-2005, 06:15 PM

I would nut punch in any fight. I would also rip an ear off, gouge out an eye, break a knee, snap a neck, and stab someone. There are no rules or ethics in a street fight.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:20 PM

All's fair in love and war. I'm not above nutbiting if it's necessary. In the war part, that is.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
true, i read that too fast...hard to say then because i wouldn't be in that situation...if i'm that much of a prick to start something like that then i guess i wouldn't...but i wouldn't...so i wouldn't

[/ QUOTE ]

figured it was a misread because you (the subject, not you asofel) are the prick in this scenario. the way I figure it, I'm not stupid/a-holeish enough to get into this situation and I wouldn't do a nad shot, but if I were in this situation, I'd obviously be a stupid/a-holeish enough, and that would probably mean that a nad shot isn't out of the question.
Old 10-20-2005, 06:11 AM

a good kick to the knees or gut is often more effective than a nutpunch.
Old 10-20-2005, 06:14 AM

If I'm going for the nuts, I'm grabbing, twisting, wrenching, and squeezing real hard on anything I get.

It's amazing the sound you can get doing this.

This is a purely endgame defensive move for me, I'll add. It's just not good cricket to get a man by the goolies.

Generally the love-spuds should be respected, against all the other advice given above...

BTW, have any of you ever gone out with a girl that punched you in the happy sacks if you annoyed her?
Old 10-20-2005, 06:34 AM

I would NUTPUNCH/KICK at any point in fight, if I thought I would gain a significant advantage in the fight...

Its definitely a disabling tactic...

So all 4 scenarios...YEP.....the only one that worries me is the football dude...but hey...U Win some, u Lose some...

[ QUOTE ]
I would nut punch in any fight. I would also rip an ear off, gouge out an eye, break a knee, snap a neck, and stab someone. There are no rules or ethics in a street fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

This as well