Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2004, 06:40 AM

Default Re: \"Soft does nothing to describe these sngs. I saw some amazing all-ins

I haven't played there for 4 or 6 months. Last time I played the NL ring it was pretty easy money. But I couldn't be bothered to hang around for the SnGs to fill up.

Also I had real problems cashing out, but I was the exception, everyone else I spoke to had had no problems.

Do you still only allow one table at a time?

Tim
Old 08-24-2004, 10:53 AM

Default Re: \"Soft does nothing to describe these sngs. I saw some amazing all-ins

What do u have to do to get the deposit bonus, i didn't see it anywhere on the website
Old 08-24-2004, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Hey TruePoker CEO guy!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
We are testing multi-table software currently

[/ QUOTE ]

Any future plans for Stud?

I've played 3 of the 4 newbie games and hit a 1st and two 3rds so far and with the winnings I have played some ring games as well and having a little luck there. I have some conservative critisism to share:
1. I like the software, but the lags have got to stop. The jumpiness of the software is enough to drive one mad.
2. Must work on becoming Poker Tracker tolerant (e-mailed hand histories that conform to Poker Tracker).
3. Must work on allowing better note taking on players, the current system is not well designed. I believe I saw that only 10 charaters can be used(?).
4. Need to slow down the speed at the end of a hand. You can never see the cards as they are exposed at the showdown. Several times now, I will have to open the logs to see the winning hand and other hands.

Not trying to down the site, I like it better than most, although it will be no higher than 3rd on my list of preferred places. I have no current plans to run with the money yet, but improvements are desperately needed.
Old 08-25-2004, 02:26 AM

Default Re: TruePoker SNG promotion (free)

I am considering making an account on True Poker but I was wondering are these newbie s&gs easy to get into or do they fill up really fast?

OGRE
Old 08-25-2004, 11:05 AM

Default Entry is pretty easy, there are 10 per day, consecutively run

We post 10 per day, either in the morning or evening. They are all 10 player sit & gos, so unless 100 players* suddenly pop in ahead of you, an eligible player can get into a Newbie.

*As much as I would like it to be so, it is unlikely that 100 Newbies will try and sign in at any given time.

Truepoker CEO
Old 08-26-2004, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Entry is pretty easy, there are 10 per day, consecutively run

Thanks, I just registered for one.
Old 08-26-2004, 09:25 PM

Default Re: Entry is pretty easy, there are 10 per day, consecutively run

True poker is going great i placed 2nd in my first newbie sng then turned that 15 into 50 at the NL 50 tables.