Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2004, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Losing the real Zoo

Sigh...TT...The Zoo is what it is. Nothing more. So the Granny character decided to take some time away. Not the end of the world. He/she will be back as the adoration is hard to resist. It doesn't make Granny a bad person. Anyone would like it. As a matter of fact, I like him/her. Posts from the character are amusing and sometimes even informing.

Maybe if we all play with a mechanical self stimulation device while humming "I'll Be Working on the Railroad" and beating a rubber dolly with a plastic whip, it will bring Granny back. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2004, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Losing the real Zoo

I'm I missing something or what? This place is called the zoo right? I always assumed it was because of the mindless crap that is posted here. I guess the majority here would call me a troll because I haven't reached the ubber status of eight million posts. Everyone calling this person and that person names (I've done it myself). You'd think by reading the posts on this forum that the few are the super gods of this little insignificant section of the web and any intrusion in their little playhouse is an insult to their superior intellect.

Guess what uber posters of the Zoo, this site is open to the public to make money for the owners. You see those little annoying links to the sides, they are there to make money.

Who really cares what happened to the geezer, other then for her ability to annoy with her annoyicons. Whoever suggested that SHE is a possible he is wrong. Only a chick (or gay guy, not that there's anything wrong with that.)would use SO MANNNNYY annoyicons. It probably goes well with here little teddy bear that sits by her computer.

Troll won, Zoo none