Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2004, 08:38 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob
Default Re: Congratulations Wiliam - You Won!

Oh, I thought you were the good guy!

Hey, it's only in wussy films the good guy gets the babe.
In real life the bad guy has the leading role,

There is just a difference betwen being the bad guy and the scum guy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2004, 08:41 PM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, I thought you were the good guy!

There is just a difference betwen being the bad guy and the scum guy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you are rite! I saw this movie called Better Off Dead and the good guy can ski on one ski while being chased by the paper boy. Of course, he got the babe.

It wasn't a wussy film though because they were playing VanHalen while he was was making hamburgers.
Old 05-25-2004, 08:53 PM

This guy reminds me of WinHoldemSupport. Someone comes in here, claiming to represent a reputable company. Then proceeds to break the rules of poker or this forum by promoting cheating or spam. The forums call him out on it, and he proceeds to talk trash and basically be everything BUT a professional representative of his company.

Anyone else see the similarities? Are they brothers?
Old 05-25-2004, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you bother posting the message I sent you UNDER THIRTHY minutes later? I was staked $600.00, that person has since been paid back and I have 1800.00 in my poker accounts again TYVM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still waiting for someone to back me for the 10/20 or 15/30 game. Please dont all PM at once I can only handle so many requests at one time

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys Please stop with all the offers. My mailbox can only take so much. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2004, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There is just a difference betwen being the bad guy and the scum guy

[/ QUOTE ]

William I have a serious question for you. Are you gay? You use those stupid smiley faces after every sentence, atleast you find yourself funny.

You always talk about these babes, but I seriously doubt any woman with half a brain would date a scumbag like you. Are these one legged aids infested babes you're talking about?
Old 05-25-2004, 10:24 PM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]

Are these one legged aids infested babes you're talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gabbyyy! You have sisters? Cool.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:31 PM

I hereby nominate this idiot for "Pathetic Poster of the Year". His attempt to elicit sympathy by bringing up a young child is absolutely horrible. Most of us on this forum have children...William too. Your attitude and incompetency got you fired. No one here even partially contributed to your demise.

You are a disgusting individual. This just seals the deal. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2004, 10:33 PM

Gabyy, unfortunately I am not gay. Sometimes, I wish I were.

The only think I can tell you is that the ugliest woman I have ever dated is way over what you probably ever wished you were if you are a woman or dated if you are a man.

Haven't you been reading? Scumbags score the chicks in the real world [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (the extra smileys are because of you)

W.

PS I wish you would stop making us believe that you are leaving for good. I get so happy and the disappointment when I see you still infest this site is very hard to deal with.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
William I have a serious question for you. Are you gay? You use those stupid smiley faces after every sentence, atleast you find yourself funny.

You always talk about these babes, but I seriously doubt any woman with half a brain would date a scumbag like you. Are these one legged aids infested babes you're talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, and just after I nominated Ryan for pathetic poster of the year. This may just top it.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:42 PM

Hi Stage, long time no see!

Nice to see you're still around [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

William