Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2003, 02:11 AM

Default Bankroll management

Howdy,
I have been transferring my bankroll from site to site, taking advantage of some of the bonuses. Is there any reason to keep some money in all my accounts, or is it better to end up with one larger bankroll at one site (say Party Poker). For example, I just earned my bonus at The Poker Club. They have a paucity of players though, and often have only 1 or 2 tables going. However, I found the games, especially the 5 player sit-n-goes, very soft. Is there an advantage to keeping some money at The Poker Club? Is there any danger of a site like this folding up and taking my money?

Any thoughts on internet bankroll management would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chucklehead
Old 11-22-2003, 03:56 AM

Default Re: Bankroll management

there's very little risk of them taking your money and running (by them i only mean the established sites that are policed by the KGC), and not that much reason to keep your money on different sites, as long as you can access your money in case you see a juicy table or tournament and want to deposit to take advantage of it.

in fact, you should go out of your way to keep your party and empire accounts empty if you haven't already done comeback bonuses.