Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 12:16 PM

Default Moving up limits at Ultimate Bet

Been playing .5/1 for 10k hands and am sitting at winning just a little over 3bb/100. I used to play Gaming Club up to 3/6, but decided to retool my game after losing a lot. Read sshe, started at UB at .5/1 and started winning. Only thing is the view flop % that UB lists at 1/2 are often around 30%. The .5/1 tables are having vpip around 23, but PFR only 3 or 4. I'm not having a whole lot of trouble with the weak tight players.
Anyway, I was wondering if I should switch to Party for the easier games, or if I should stay at UB and try to beat the 1/2?
Old 10-06-2005, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Moving up limits at Ultimate Bet

depends on what makes you play poker. if it is purely to make money, then either multitable your current limit to death (I like UB mini table view for this). if it is to get better, and eventually more profitable, then move up as soon as bankroll allows...
Old 10-06-2005, 02:49 PM

if "moving up limits at Ultimate Bet" means "moving to a better site"- i totally agree. i'm actually happy to hear you have a solid winning record at that site of weak/tighties [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

so YES move to party...or anywhere FAAAAAAR away from UB (i have a problem with UB, can you tell? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])
Old 10-06-2005, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, I was wondering if I should switch to Party for the easier games, or if I should stay at UB and try to beat the 1/2?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're on the right track. Check out the rakeback/affiliate forum and find some rakeback for Eurobet (party skin)