Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Looks like Party Reloads are out...

No point in playing at party any longer if this continues.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody else think this is asinine and represents another step toward Party's eventual decline?

Personally, I strongly dislike not knowing whether I'm getting a reload or not (I'm at work) and the suspense of knowing exactly what it'll be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure about the decline part, but I'm 100% with you on the 2nd part of that.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone who didn't get a pop-up get the "BONUSOCT" code to work?

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I've heard, it doesn't work.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:34 PM

It looks like the effects of Party going public have taken root. Im really startin to like the Cryptos and Prima. I was excited about getting home and seeing if I got a bonus offer, but after reading this thread, Im almost dreading it. I wonder if these bonuses were based on peoples winrates. The more successful players given less appealing deals, while less successful players getting easier bonuses. Just a thought, I could see the business sense in them doing something like that.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Use the Bonus Code "BONUSOCT" when you make your next deposit before 12-OCT-05 23:59 EST and get 20% extra (Max $100) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just logged in to Party for the first time in 6 months and had this pop-up. Sweeeeeet!
Old 10-05-2005, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It looks like the effects of Party going public have taken root. Im really startin to like the Cryptos and Prima. I was excited about getting home and seeing if I got a bonus offer, but after reading this thread, Im almost dreading it. I wonder if these bonuses were based on peoples winrates. The more successful players given less appealing deals, while less successful players getting easier bonuses. Just a thought, I could see the business sense in them doing something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
There's no way this can be true. Everyone on 2p2 wins like 6BB/100 at whatever limit they play.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There's no way this can be true. Everyone on 2p2 wins like 6BB/100 at whatever limit they play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I should definitely have gotten a bonus, since I only win 4BB/100 in the 2/4 BBJ.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:00 PM

Dear UATrewqaz,

Party Points for Cash has returned for a limited time and this is your opportunity to cash in on the excitement at PartyPoker.com!

Earn 1675 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $115 in cash.

You have earned 0 regular points so far. You still have to earn 1675 regular points by October 31st to be eligible. Be sure you don't miss out!

Click here to learn more.

Uh.... GAY!
Old 10-05-2005, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it may be how often you play on the site and what stakes. They seem to attract people who play less with the % deposit, and people who played there semi-regularly with the stupid point system. Also, it looks like the higher-stakes players got worse bonuses. The silver member who got like 4.5k to clear $160, and I wonder what stakes the guy who got 7.5k to clear $185 plays.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:11 PM

I've been playing only on Party (Yes, I'm a moron) and I was offered 9235 points for $755 in cash.

I ran my PT numbers from last month thru PokerGrapher RB calculator and basically it works out to they are offering me about 24-25% RB if I exceed last month's number by about 10%.

That doesn't seem bad to me, considering Party has always been 100% reliable with instant Neteller cashouts on demand, and Neteller to my checking account is reliably 2 days or less.

Since it's important to me right now to keep my bankroll tiny and accessible, this looks like a reasonable alternative to tying up a bunch of cash at Eurobet (where I've heard cashouts can be a hassle) and the uncertainty of an affiliate for RB payout.

And then there's the whole BBJ tables thing...

I'll probably try it out this month.