Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2005, 11:19 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.25 Released - Many Changes and Fixes

I play strictly SnG's. Say I'm playing at four tables - is there a way to have the stats (and just the basic four displayed on the 'layout page') just for each individual game/player shown to me in overlay mode as I play them? I don't care about past histories. I just want to know how many hands each player has played, how many pre flop raises etc.. Is that 'real time' ?

I've been trying soo long to have this with PV, GT and now this Hud and I just can't do it for some reason. I've been through the tutorial. Must I have a database entry on the player to get their stats JUST FOR THAT GAME? I do well one tabling and want to play more at a time with just that little bit of help. Is it possible and wtf am I doing wrong.. sooooo frustrated

I have Norton security and I see no mention of any blockage there. Any help appreciated beyong belief.. yes, I'm a computer dummy but I think I have it set up right. Arrrghhhh [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2005, 01:27 AM

Currently, there's no way to just use a player's statistics from the current session.

There will be a way to limit the stats by the current session only in the future, but for now, you get stats from all the hands from that player.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:18 AM

Is there any way Poker Ace HUD could display stats for hands that are being reviewed using pokertracker's hand replayer function?
Old 08-13-2005, 01:07 PM

For some reason PA is not automatically picking up Interpoker tables. Do I need to do something speacial to have it do so? I'm using v 0.25
Old 08-13-2005, 01:27 PM

Pardon this possibly silly question:

So when I play a sit n go, and there are 3 players at the table that I've played against before in sit n go's (using PokerTracker), their stats will be overlaid and the other players will show nothing, correct? Is there a program that displays just stats for the individual sng?

Second (for anyone who can help):

How do I datamine other sit n go tables (while I'm playing or not) to gather more information against my possible future opponents. And, is any of it relevant in sit n go's due to the escalating blinds and change of pace throughout the tourny?

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2005, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way Poker Ace HUD could display stats for hands that are being reviewed using pokertracker's hand replayer function?

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently, there are no plans for this. If it's requested by enough people, perhaps I could do it.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For some reason PA is not automatically picking up Interpoker tables. Do I need to do something speacial to have it do so? I'm using v 0.25

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to add the same LOG directory that you set in PokerTracker to the preferences in PA Hud. See the Help -> Topics for more information.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So when I play a sit n go, and there are 3 players at the table that I've played against before in sit n go's (using PokerTracker), their stats will be overlaid and the other players will show nothing, correct? Is there a program that displays just stats for the individual sng?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is correct. There are no applications that I know of that displays the stats for the current SnG only.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:56 PM

I'm pleased to announce the release of PokerAce Heads Up Display (PA Hud for short) version 0.26.

Download Version 0.26 here:
http://pokeracesoftware.com

What's New in Version 0.26:

# Fixed: Self stats problem some people were experiencing.
# Fixed: William Hill self stats problem (hopefully).

PokerStars users: Those of you who want to have stats for observed tables. This functionality will be added back into PA Hud.

Also, I forgot to mention in my last update. I've created a mailing list so those of you who don't follow the forums closely can get email updates when new versions of PokerAce Hud are released. Sign up for this mailing list on the PokerAce Software website.

If you have a question or problem, please read the documentation included with PA Hud before posting or emailing. Chances are good that your issue is addressed by it. If not, please post here or on the PokerAce Software forums. I'll be happy to help and listen to your input.