Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2005, 08:07 PM

Default Re: A nickel\'s worth of free legal advice . . . .

I hear they are coming after all of us with the rico statute for our ongoing conspiracy at illegal online poker too... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2005, 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I couldn't without violating attorney-client privilege. Suffice it to say, though, that it is very possible to get so charged.

Obviously, it is not highly probable that the D.A. would pick up these charges, but certainly possible, depending on the degree of culpability exhibited by our hero.

I was only offering words of caution . . . certainly, he can proceed at your own risk. A high percentage of my business comes from folks who don't believe they could get in trouble for doing something they believe is morally justified.

I guess that's why they say . . . CRYMPAYZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

So retarted. This is absolutly the one of the dumbest forums on the internet. People that have not left their houses in months pretending to be lawyers.

If you file a small claims court action against a person you need to provide their name, address, and telephone number if you got it. You also need to give them a reason for why you are suing them. What exactly is he doing different than what the court would require him to do in public documents?

Any real lawyer could back up his case by pulling up a file on WestLaw, not give some lame excuse why he cant give an example.

Show me one case where a person got in trouble for exposing the name, address, phone number, and reason they are owed the money. This required information if you want to take legal action. Mr Lawyer, are you saying that anyone that files a lawsuit is extorting money? Nerds strugging to prove they are right who have little to no common sense.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:23 PM

The original 1500 that he staked me for has been paid for as of Friday Morning. The rest is being worked on...

<font color="white"> I'll tell you what, you press charges and get him in prison, i'll give you 5 million. And to the other guy, take a plea deal from the prosecutor whereby you go to jail for a few days, and i'll give you 10 million. There, I'm about to be 635 million dollars richer. </font>

...to all the people who bet on the 66.5 billion to 1 odds OP is going to prison...you owe curtians some money.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The original 1500 that he staked me for has been paid for as of Friday Morning. The rest is being worked on...

I'll tell you what, you press charges and get him in prison, i'll give you 5 million. And to the other guy, take a plea deal from the prosecutor whereby you go to jail for a few days, and i'll give you 10 million. There, I'm about to be 635 million dollars richer.

...to all the people who bet on the 66.5 billion to 1 odds OP is going to prison...you owe curtians some money.

[/ QUOTE ]