Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2003, 08:22 PM

Default Re: Eugeneel is an awesome heads up player

Granny is on social security and she needs her pennies.....
Old 07-22-2003, 08:40 PM

hey little boy.

sunshine is not my agent nor spokesperson. i don't need him to defend me, so if you have a question ask me. i appreciate the comments sunshine made, so don't get me wrong.

now, to dispose of you once and for all.

1. you have NO IDEA what limits i play and/or don't play

2. if you paid attention to all the posts here, and not just the ones that surround around you, you would know i am not a bonus whore of any kind. never have been, and never will be. i don't know what has stuck in your mind about me whoring for dimes, but the comments recently about slots and blackjack bonuses are because i enjoy blowing money on these games, and this is the internet gambling forum.

3. i make more on affiliate money each month that you will make in your entire life, but i don't come on here spamming for players. i have been an affiliate since cardrooms opened, and have maxed out every level there is possible. good affiliates are ones that you would never know were affiliates.

4. the reason i don't defend myself to you is because you are a non-issue. you are a kid that has some limited successes, and i am happy for you. i am the clown here, and that is all i have claimed to be. you are the egotist. we will both continue our roles, and life will go on.

i felt the need to post this, because you are asking a third party, who happens to have played with me a while ago, to defend my actions or substantiate my play. as i said, i appreciate what sunshine said, but he, you, NO ONE has a clue the extent or lack thereof of my current play.

try and read the whole forum eugene, and you will quickly realize that my lack of response to your statements and charges are simply lack of me caring who you are.

you are not worth the keystokes, so move on and find a target that gives a ratsass.

you absolutely bore me, and....

Old 07-22-2003, 11:05 PM

Eugene, would you be willing to face Granny in a heads up game? I bet some people would even pay to see that duel.
Old 07-22-2003, 11:37 PM

I bet some people would even pay to see that duel.

Don't get him started.
Old 07-22-2003, 11:46 PM

I would, but the thing is granny wont I think. Even though she makes a lot in affiliate earning. It;s not that she's not good enough... she just doesn't care...
Granny why not just tell us the limits you play at instead of keeping it a big mystery? I think I know why... it is because you don't care about answering a young arrogant man such as myself.

O wait... something is not right. The grandma that does not care about what I say or do, has responded a response to every single one of my posts!!! Like she feels threatened She wrote a page on the last one claiming to make a lot on affiliate programs. I personally think she feels the urge to prove to everyone that she can make as much as I have been making. Even if what she makes is not related to poker, which is what this forum is about.

The real question is granny lying about "not caring" to us, or is she in denial herself?
Old 07-23-2003, 03:44 AM

Default What it takes to beat a player one on one..............

Okay I was not a winning a player at 1 on 1 at paradise poker I will admit that, but I know what it takes to beat the game. Psycho-anlyzing the player and beating his weaknesses. Over-aggresive fighters, turn raises and three bets pre-flop with anything or marginal hands. Smash outs like crazy, especially if you are playing Omaha 1 on 1. Also take frequent breaks, my main problem(I would tilt out and play 16 hours straight) I would never bother to play this game anymore because I can't handle the rush but if you do these things you will beat the game..........
Old 07-23-2003, 05:09 AM

lol..ha
Old 07-23-2003, 07:37 AM

That's what you consider fawning?

My comment on fishy play was probably mis-worded. The uncorrectable hole in my game is that I cannot tolerate losing to 2 outers that have 5-1 pot odds and the like, and that is what I meant by that comment. Unfortunately that kind of play still goes on in the 6 max games, at shorter odds for them, and with smaller pots when you dont get sucked out on. My main point with regard to eugeenel was less about what I observed of his play in 2+ hours, but the fact that maybe H2H is the answer to MY problem.
Old 07-26-2003, 01:35 AM

I was just wondering if anyone shares the same opinion about 10 person games vs shorthanded games... as this is the reason why I play shorthanded or HU.

It is reasonably easy to beat the 10 person games that are not tight (40% flop rate or higher) you can usually find many poor to avg players at these tables along with one or 2 sharks at each at the 5-10 and higher levels. I think I could train a middle school kid with slightly above average intellect to beat these games simply by being very tight (see the flop with about the best 20% of the hands)
The reason I don't play these tables is that I believe that a really solid player can make much more playing shorthanded. Shorthanded and heads up tends to attract the biggest fish (who like the fact that they can get more action there as the games go by faster. Unfortunately with the biggest fish come the biggest sharks (there is a very tight 15-30 player on party for example who plays 3 SH tables at once!)
So if the good player can select only the games with at least one really big fish and hold his own against the 2-3 sharks at most shorthanded tables he will make much more in the long run than on the full tables. HU is a similar story but u have to always avoid the really solid players to avoid losing to the rake. So to summarize, my statement is that the very good players (who are not especially vulnerable to the other great players) should play shorthanded while the above avg players who want to maximize their winnings should take advantage of the 10 person tables (possibly playing 2 at once if they are able to in order to maximize their winnings.)
Please let me know if you think I am correct, I've already had a big argument about this with another player whose ability I respect.
Old 07-26-2003, 01:40 AM

You are (supposedly) the expert. Why are you seeking confirmation from a bunch of $2/4 players, as you have labeled most of us?