Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 11:01 PM

Default Re: Joker vs. Fyodor

I just got owned [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2005, 11:05 PM

Default Re: Joker vs. Fyodor

[ QUOTE ]
Took a half hour and I won. Great match. Slug fest for 15 minutes, then I flopped the nut flush against his K-high flush, and it was downhill from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job joker. Go team EdTost.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:53 AM

Default Re: ***Official HULA Week One Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Matty lets just face it you did benefit from some good rvrs the second half of the match Soiler showed me some hands lets not get too cocky it's one 30BB match just as long as we acknowledge who warmed you up for beating the NLSoldier via destroying you in consecutive HU matches.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool soiler showed you all the hands i rivered him on and none of the hands he rivered me on, or the hands I outplayed him on. Without a doubt we ran pretty even that match, and if anything he actually ran better than me. Soiler just has too big of an ego, and you know that is true.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Matty lets just face it you did benefit from some good rvrs the second half of the match Soiler showed me some hands lets not get too cocky it's one 30BB match just as long as we acknowledge who warmed you up for beating the NLSoldier via destroying you in consecutive HU matches.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool soiler showed you all the hands i rivered him on and none of the hands he rivered me on, or the hands I outplayed him on. Without a doubt we ran pretty even that match, and if anything he actually ran better than me. Soiler just has too big of an ego, and you know that is true.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're taking this way too seriously.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not really, I'm actually just having fun with it, but soiler likes to be a little bitch so I'm gonna rip on him for it.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not really, I'm actually just having fun with it, but soiler likes to be a little bitch so I'm gonna rip on him for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 07-29-2005, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look I can do it too [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2005, 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO, justin A is easily the most intense person I have ever met. If he is telling you that you are taking something too seriously that is a very bad sign for you my friend.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:13 AM

I want to play...I mean I think I am goot...The whole undefeated in all of HULA season one thing I guess I have going for me. Oh wait, I am an alternate...

Catch-
Old 07-29-2005, 09:19 AM

-sorry bro... you didnt campain hard enough. you know how this stuff works. you gotta market yourself better.....and do it before the draft.
Closed Thread