Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2005, 03:26 AM

Default Re: My GF\'s psycho-ex (long and bad and dramatic....stressful situatio

GL hope everything works out for you. Don't take no [censored] though. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2005, 03:28 AM

we have decided to bring in the cops at the next 'incident' if there is one.

he has agreed to the divorce so that is getting started next week.
he never threatened me or her...and we don't KNOW whether he broke into her place.

so....the very next one will be police time.

She is getting the locks changed even though he left the key...and is also changing her various passwords.

we believe it is a combination of PI (the photos having her tailed) AND him breaking in and getting on her computer or somehow getting the password (although he is less computer knowledgeable than I am).

anyway...Yes...next incident will be cop-time.
Old 05-23-2005, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We have been planning on moving out of town together for awhile now...and it's really just about her getting her house fixed-up so that she can sell it.
This may be the impetus to get us moving.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moving will do the both of you alot of good. A fresh start together would do wonders. As far as employment goes, she can get a job at any hospital in the country, and well...you work in your underwear.
Old 05-23-2005, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Moving will do the both of you alot of good. A fresh start together would do wonders.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-23-2005, 03:44 AM

Great song. I just realized I don't have it on my computer and promptly downloaded it...

For Bob: Good luck with everything. You're a smart guy, you'll figure out the best line of action. Think about things rationally and cooly and it will work out.
Old 05-23-2005, 03:54 AM

Default Re: My GF\'s psycho-ex (long and bad and dramatic....stressful situation)

[ QUOTE ]
For a variety of reasons I would walk away from the whole mess and never look back. But that's just how I operate. What are you getting out of the deal right now? You are getting a heap of stress, phonecalls from a nutjob and now you have to be suspicious of your girl left and right because of what that guy said about banging your broad. You didn't ask for any of that and you don't deserve it. You probably won't leave her but that's just what I would do. I don't have time to be suspicious of my woman and there are truly a million other fish in the sea.

[/ QUOTE ]

best advice ever.

Reading the OP this exactly what i was thinking but didnt want to come off the wrong way with this advice. But this man is right on.
Also, I honestly would not blow off the suspicion of them being together , nutjob or not girls cheat... a lot.
Old 05-23-2005, 04:10 AM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand
Default Re: My GF\'s psycho-ex (long and bad and dramatic....stressful situation)

First off, don't date women who are seperated. Until they are actually divorced, I wouldn't buy her anything, or take her anywhere. Bang 'em, but don't literally date them.

I learned this the hard way. I could've posted this same exact story back when it happened to me.

I had a boulder go through my van windshield. I had a tire loosened on my van that came off on the freeway at 50 mph. I was stalked, much like how you were. Banging on the door, phone calls, hollering outside at us, violated protection orders, moving into hiding, on and on and on the whole friggin' bullshit nine yards of it. Great thing about my experience? She went back to him after all was said and done. How about that?

What I was so blind to see during that that I realized later is...the g/f has some serious issues. As did I for staying in that situation for as long as I did or even just being in the situation.

There are so many familiar big ass red flags in your post about her. Not little banners, BIG ASS RED FLAGS! At this time, unless you really like lots of BS drama in your life, it isn't worth it. Flat out. Don't you deserve better than this situation? Say in a few months it may be smoothed out, then maybe give it a shot with her. It's not your battle to go through. 2.5 years and she still hasn't filed? Yeah, she's reaaal serious about it. Gimme a break. And no, this isn't different. She's not different than anyone else's chick who's been in this situation. So don't even go there.

[ QUOTE ]
I think she and I are still strong...perhaps this awkwardnesss will make us stronger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get your head on str8. This will not make it stronger. It's not awkwardness. God, there's a buzzword for denial of the situation. It's a dangerous and volatile situation.

Doubt you'll listen to any of that. I wouldn't have back when I went through it. Looking back, I wished someone had told me and I did listen.

Again, I learned the hard way.

b
Old 05-23-2005, 04:15 AM

me and my ex also stalled for a 2+ years to get it finalized and we both had long since agreed to do it. we were just lazy.

sorry your situation had turned out so badly.

it strikes me as highly unlikely she would go back to this guy.
even if she and I don't work out for whatever reason I doubt that he would be the guy she would go to.

otherwise, thanks for your input.
Old 05-23-2005, 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Until proven so, you need to keep trusting your GF. If you start second guessing her at a time like this, it will only make things worse. I know things are confusing for you right now, but she needs your support.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's had 2 years and is no farther along than when it started. It's put up or leave time.

[ QUOTE ]
As for Mr. Pussyman 6 ft 3, he definitely has some issues however

[/ QUOTE ]

So does the g/f.

[ QUOTE ]
I know it's going to be hard Bob, but you need to stay calm and listen to her side before making any judgements

[/ QUOTE ]

He needs the full story, not just her side to make any judgment.

b
Old 05-23-2005, 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For a variety of reasons I would walk away from the whole mess and never look back. But that's just how I operate. What are you getting out of the deal right now? You are getting a heap of stress, phonecalls from a nutjob and now you have to be suspicious of your girl left and right because of what that guy said about banging your broad. You didn't ask for any of that and you don't deserve it. You probably won't leave her but that's just what I would do. I don't have time to be suspicious of my woman and there are truly a million other fish in the sea.

[/ QUOTE ]

My sentiments exactly.

Fantastic post!

b