Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2005, 08:46 PM

Default Re: How can we all make Nothumb happy?

[ QUOTE ]
Swords are a start I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Swords are fantasy freaks, museums, militia nazis, fencers, and pedantic decoration. All my stuff gets used and used heavily.

To the other poster I have a NATO 7.62mm heavy barreled sniper rifle with Harris bipod and a Bushnell low light scope. It has an accuracy of sub 1/2 MOA (which is very very good). It's my baby. I go skeet/trap shooting with an assortment of quality shotguns. I have two high power compound bows that I can hit bullseyes with very consistently at 100 feet. Then there are the numerous machetes, high carbon knives, Kukris, spears, and tomahawks for when I go out to the Northwest territories, Quetico, various mountain ranges, etc.

I SCUBA dive so I have titanium diving knives and spearguns. There's nothing spearing your own fish.

With as many weapons as I have I've never killed a mammal. I fish, and I eat every fish I catch, but I haven't killed a deer yet. My shotguns are for clay pigeons and my sniper rifle is for hitting small targets that are 1,800 feet away.

Still, it amazes me how many people freak out when they hear you own a gun or get scared when they see a machete. On the other hand it amazes me how many women, who have never fired a gun, jump at the chance to go skeet/trap shooting.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:57 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

If this is the case he's definetely in the wrong place; there's an over-abundance of both around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but if you sift through the gigantic mountains of bullshit around here you can find some real gems that are worth keeping. The fact that people like him still visit this forum is the sole reason why I still bother clicking on OOT.

This place used to rock, now it's just a pile of dog [censored] that is smothered in zit faced super horny tiny peckered "I don't know what a pussy smells like yet I want to stick it in her pooper because it's funny haha!!" smack talkers that would shi[/b]t their pants if they ever saw half the crap I keep in my apartment who also have brains not much larger than their penis so they can't figure out when Zeno is making fun of them or even how to use the search function/google and bruise almost as easily as my last womans forehead after a good mushroom stamping.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice work wacki, don't you get tired of hitting the nail on the head all the time?
Old 05-15-2005, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nice work wacki, don't you get tired of hitting the nail on the head all the time?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm jealous of my mentor daryn and his sidekick "daryn is right". I want my own gimmick account. I'm working hard, yet no results.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Well at least cnfuzzd thinks I'm God. So all my hard work hasn't been for nothing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2005, 04:29 AM

Dude, you are so [censored] right. When these kiddos grow up, they will want to be just like you. But you know what? (Well, you already know). They won't. You know why? 'Cause you are just so [censored] right. Rock on baby, rock on.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:30 AM

Making your own gimmick account is lame, Wacki.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:32 AM

You are retarded.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has got to be the most justified gimmick account in history. Right on.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:39 PM

Wow, I came back here to tell daryn he was right and very observative when he made this thread only to find my own gimmick account. Woohoo!!! *sniff* *sniff*
Old 05-16-2005, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

would shi[/b]t their pants if they ever saw half the crap I keep in my apartment

[/ QUOTE ]

????
Old 05-17-2005, 08:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I came back here to tell daryn he was right and very observative when he made this thread only to find my own gimmick account. Woohoo!!! *sniff* *sniff*

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious! My sister used this "word" once when she was like 7 and my family still laughs about it. I love that it has since been added to the dictionary.