Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: Morbidly Depressed

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus what is it with people and the suicide card? Worse yet, why whould you think anyone on an internet message board gives a [censored] if your life is sooooooo miserable you just can't bare to live it?

[/ QUOTE ]

speak for yourself, i do care about other people
Old 05-11-2005, 06:27 PM

Best response out of the ones I read. Don't be afraid to see a psychologist if it gets too bad.

You have to understand -- we're not logical creatures. The biochemical nature of your depression comes first, and the rationalization follows from that. Your depressing thoughts may be all true, but if all your neurotransmitters were in equilibrium you'd think less about that and more about "I can't wait to cook dinner...".
Old 05-11-2005, 06:28 PM

I don't listen to the Cure, but I probably was just seeking attention.

If I had a gun I am almost certain I would have done it by now. Everything else just seems so uncertain.

It's not that I think anyone would give a [censored]. It's almost as if something inside me wants to bring everyone else to the "dark side". Kinda like Agent Smith
Old 05-11-2005, 06:31 PM

stop being a bitch then. like i said, if you are going to blow your brains out, go do something crazy first. you might change your mind.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Best response out of the ones I read. Don't be afraid to see a psychologist if it gets too bad.

You have to understand -- we're not logical creatures. The biochemical nature of your depression comes first, and the rationalization follows from that. Your depressing thoughts may be all true, but if all your neurotransmitters were in equilibrium you'd think less about that and more about "I can't wait to cook dinner...".

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for recognizing my post.

But seriously, I think this is important for the OP to understand. Unlike all that mumbo jumbo crap that the "live your life how you want it, just be happy", you really just need to understand that there may be something wrong with you. As soon as I accepted that there were things wrong with me and accepted them, I started living a better life. So, first do what I said, then if that doesn't work go hit up a psychologist. If he's a douche, go find another one. I went through 8 before I found one that I liked. If nothing else, it will be a great conversation that you will look forward to every week.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:39 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

i know what it is like to have social issues and how easily you can feel "stuck" in a bad place and like you have no control over making your life better. i don't know if that is some part of what you are going through, but maybe you should try some counceling if you haven't already. that stuff scare me, but it does help some people.

anyway, appreciate happy people. try to let some of it rub off on you. and just stop thinking so much about dumb stuff that doesn't matter !!! life doesn't have to be perfect, you make it too complicated. the more you focus on your problems and the less you do anything about them, obviously the worse you are going to feel ! there has to be some things in life you enjoy. if not, find some.

also, lives, and perspective, can change.

there is nothing more depressing than trying to convince someone their life is worth living. best wishes !
Old 05-11-2005, 06:40 PM

Sounds like you are caught up in a spiral of negative energy, you should seek help.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:47 PM

i was depressed until i read how depressed you are, now im high spirited and about to get a slice fronted. anyway, its nice to see some deep content amongst all these movie and tv and hot chick polls(although i didlove Ms OOT). yeah i know i never post and am anonymous but thats my [censored] opinion anyway.

Love,
Greenthumb
Old 05-11-2005, 09:25 PM

Yup.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why I wanted shawn to die but want you to be happy

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure why but I want the same. Your ok in my books if that doesn't push you over the edge nothing will.

Hold a baby in your arms, baby animals work also.

You don't have a gun so why not hurt yourself another way. Exercise till you die. I'm not joking go try to run yourself to death. Do it everyday, you will out live us all.

edit : I don't want shawn to die. You'll get her back bro!