Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2005, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Chris Ferguson Versus Tuan Le

Well, he can be both the luckiest player right now and also very good, can't he?
Old 04-27-2005, 05:28 AM

I'm already looking forward to Tuan Le's poker book... coming soon to a book store near you... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2005, 02:01 PM

well i guess you can say even the sunshines on a dogs a$$ one day, or you can say he's paid his dues and deserves to win. but no matter how you put it, i'm always gonna say Tuan Le is the greatest player in poker no matter what. he can lie to you and make you beleive the sky is really green and not blue. he can pretty much look at you and guess what you are thinking. he's a great judge in people, has good instincts. and i don't think he's writing a book just yet or atleast i haven't seen him writing. i guess if there is anyone that knows tuan better then he knows himself, it would be me, his older brother. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2005, 06:24 PM

Default my two cents on ferguson, although a little late

i think whats interesting is that the guy he beat heads up in the recent WSOP circuit tournament was none other than spirit rock, who is in my opinion kind of a better, more fine tuned version of tuan le.

i like the concept of the post. i don't, however, agree with using ferguson as your example.