Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2005, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Daniel N. rips Barry Greenstein!

[ QUOTE ]
When I mentioned to Phil Ivey that Daniel had written that Phil made more money than I did the last few years, Phil gave me the correct answer: “Why do you care?”

Insecure people get into prolonged discussions comparing wins in side games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go Phil!

Also, I think you can take the four words in italics and replace them with just about anything
Old 04-29-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Daniel N. answers and say yes he has made the most money. But the only reason he has is because Barry keeps unusual records. He only records wins and not losses.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon that has to be a joke. If I only recorded my wins I'd be a millionaire...except that there isn't any money in my bank account.

He has to be kidding about this, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's either a misquote or a poor paraphrasing of Dan's sarcasm. I can find the original.

Ding: " I find it amazingly humorous that Barry has been able to convince the public that this a fact and it's so widely accepted. It's simply not possible. According to the high limit players, Barry only started showing his face in the big game over the last four years or so. Yet he somehow claims he's won more money than the others in that four year span than those who've been playing high limit poker for that entire decade.

Maybe ha has won more money, but he should also be including his losses you would think!" -Dan N.

source

-adam
Old 04-29-2005, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Insecure people get into prolonged discussions comparing wins in side games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go Phil!

Also, I think you can take the four words in italics and replace them with just about anything

[/ QUOTE ]

O.K let's see.

Insecure people get into prolonged discussions comparing "penis length".

Yeah, O.K. that works. You win.

Vince
Old 04-29-2005, 03:58 PM

If she knew Boris her fat ass would be all his, for 15 minutes.
Old 04-29-2005, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she knew Boris her fat ass would be all his, for 1 minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2005, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My read on Jennifer Lopez is that she doesn't like sex. She just likes really rich guys and she likes to be a pain in the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're close. Actually, she only likes it in the ass:

"Jennifer Lopez was there with Ben, but was hiding out in his room the whole time. At first when I heard Ben kissing her hello, I immediately went to turn the volume down on my headphones. But then they started kissing loudly and making noises, and I felt so guilty, but I left the sound up, and heard Jennifer saying 'I love you baby, I love you... You wanna get busy, baby. You wanna get busy?'"

"Then I heard Ben reply, .'Are you sure you're feelin' better? I don't want you to [censored] on me again.'"

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/000798.html
Old 04-29-2005, 05:07 PM

This sounds like it's definitely an Internet based lie.
Old 04-29-2005, 05:19 PM

The bond between mommy and daughter is too strong and it has prevented Lopez from maturing as a women. Her emotional psyche is that of a 15 year old girl. She is aware that men like to look at her body. But the thoughts of all night sexual romps fueled by alcohol and cocaine, boys who like strip clubs, anal sex, etc... are foriegn to her inner world. All she can really accept is that missionary type sex is ok on rare occasions, like your wedding night and for making babies.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2. I play in the “first tier” game and Daniel has in the last couple of years moved up to the second tier. There is some disdain that players in my game share about players who haven’t proven themselves at the highest level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of curiousity,
--who are the regular “first tier” players -- Chip? Doyle? Phil? Sammy F?, Eli? Chau? Gus?

--How often do high-rolling whales show up (LarryFlint, Andy Beal, etc)?

--How much of your winnings over the last 10 years come from a) other regulars from the top tier, vs. b) high-rolling whales, vs. c) 2nd 3rd tier players who move up for a bit then leave?

I'll assume no fish are silly enough to wander in.

--Greg
Old 04-29-2005, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First off, Daniel doesn’t know me very well. We have played less than ten hours of poker together in our lives. I actually like Daniel because I would rather deal with someone who says what they are thinking than someone who is two-faced. I think he writes well and has been an asset to the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always got the impression that you and Daniel had played more than 10 hours together. I thought Daniel played in the big game? Maybe I should stop listening to speculation on the internet...

I definitely agree with you about Daniel's honesty though. When he talks about other pros, whether positive or negative, about religion, whatever, what he says is what he is really thinking. I'm sure in the high high stakes poker world there are tons of little disagreements or differences of opinion but nobody says what they really think of another person, let alone on the internet.