Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2005, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Alas...Girls...*sigh*

[ QUOTE ]
I find it interesting

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you find things interesting, that's really a good quality to have. A trophy/fruit basket is definitely in order. But maybe you're just one of those tools that likes to say things like "I think it's interesting" with the assumption that people actually care what you have to say.

First off, this isn't my first post. Secondly, i just wanted to run this by people that *i thought* would care and give good advice at what i believe to be a significant turning point in my life. I thought i knew you guys here at OOT, but i guess i was mistaken.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know to many people who have tried to win girls back and can't move on and it has crippled them emotionaly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, that's all I'm trying to say. Just stay balanced while you are doing this. It may not seem like it now but there are tons of girls out there just as great as this one. But if you stay hung up, you will never give yourself a chance to find them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very wise advice. But I am getting the impression this is a troll post. First time poster, his name and topic of discussion.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought i knew you guys here at OOT, but i guess i was mistaken.

[/ QUOTE ]

You thought you knew us based on your three previous posts? You pathetic loser, it's no wonder she doesn't want your guilt-trip pre-teen angst in her life. One thing is clear, she's too good for you.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought i knew you guys here at OOT, but i guess i was mistaken.

[/ QUOTE ]

You thought you knew us based on your three previous posts? You pathetic loser, it's no wonder she doesn't want your guilt-trip pre-teen angst in her life. One thing is clear, she's too good for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clarkmeister, this is an alternate account. Think Clarky, think!!!

Now to figure out who this belongs to. Hmmmmmmmm..... *scratches chin*
Old 03-12-2005, 06:14 PM

I have always stood by the notion that a girl will decide if she will let you F her, usually by the first date.

Sounds like you are hung up on this chick. Poems dont work. A relationship works if both sides feel the same way. Obviously from the brief info, this is one sided, so it probably wont have a good turnout. Poem? Ever try basic conversation.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Clarkmeister, this is an alternate account. Think Clarky, think!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I mentioned that as being the most likely scenario in a post about 30 minutes ago in this thread.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really dont know where to go with this. You seem to be quite bad-ass, and frankly I feel a little threatened. It wouldn't surprise me if you do other bad-ass things like drive five miles over the speed limit, illegally download music (which of course would be of the bad-ass variety), and steal a light beer from your parents refrigerator on saturday nights. I'm definitely going to have to spend some time writing in my weblog about this. You need to take a real good look in the mirror at yourself, and ask yourself "who am i?" I just want you to know that if you keep acting this way you're going to hurt someone's feelings.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:23 PM

Doh! Wacki didn't see that post. Sorry Clarky. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2005, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm definitely going to have to spend some time writing in my weblog about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you do it *after* you ponder why you have to beg a girl to like you.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what is an emo?

[/ QUOTE ]

emo

[/ QUOTE ]

huh, ya we called that gay back in my day. This is probably less offensive. So now when I want to label something as gay I can use emo and do so without offending homosexuals.