Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2002, 10:48 AM

Default Pokerbabe, help required!

Hi Babe,
What weather can i expect for my trip (superbowl week until middle of Feb)
I need to know what to pack cos if im meeting the Babe im going to need room in my suitcase for my finest attire [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Babe after superbowl week is it dead over there or will there still be some good action?
Old 12-14-2002, 09:05 PM

Default Re: Pokerbabe, help required!

hbk- Weather in Vegas during that time ranges from low 40s to high 50's. There is generally sunshine each day, so it often feels warmer. [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Dress code is casual in Vegas, but to impress the Babe you must LGPG at all times [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] This means no t-shirts or shorts, please [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] The action during Superbowl is frantic, of course and then dies down till around Valentine's day when all those rose givers come to visit the Babe [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] . Of course, just being in Vegas means that you will find some action, right? Drop me a note before you arrive so we can plan a rendevous. Babe
Old 12-15-2002, 08:56 AM

Babe i wouldn't dream of meeting you in a t shirt and shorts, you will be glad to know i am a fully paid up member of the LGPG club [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Is there a way i can e mail you through this site to arrange to meet up, as you know i have been there twice in the last 6 months and missed you both times [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
So 3rd time lucky as they say [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2002, 11:24 AM

hbk- yes, you can send a private email by going to your homepage and hitting the send a private message icon in the lower left hand corner. Or email me at pokerbabe1@yahoo.com - See you next month. LGPG and travel safely. Babe [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]