Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2005, 02:25 PM

Default Re: How much do you sleep?

[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't matter if I sleep 3 hours a night or 15 hours a night, I'm still F-ing tired and hate getting out of bed.

But yeah, I can sleep...seemingly forever, and it never seems like enough sleep. Any time throughout the day where my mind stops or rests, I immediately get tired. If I sit down to watch TV, I get tired. On the other hand, if I am doing something (like playing poker), I can go on for quite some time without getting very tired.

WTF is wrong with me? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i told u whats wrong with u....a. ur mean b. i need to time ur sleep cycles so u wake up easier in a stage 1 or stage 2 of sleep

see my explination in this post
Sleep Cycles
Old 02-25-2005, 02:42 PM

Used to get a solid 7+ before on-line Poker. I cannot sleep once the Sun comes up, so if I play late which is usually the case, 5 to 6 hours is about it. And I'm definitely not as alert with less, so I've got to drag myself away from the computer at a decent hour and get into the rack.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Sleep Trick:

[ QUOTE ]
Indian Premed friend of mine does this:
take a piss, then drink like 1-2 liters of water and go to sleep. when you wake up (alarm or naturally) you won't feel tired and will have a reason to get out of bed post haste. he sleeps (verifiably) 3 hours a night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like this idea. I already drink tons of water. I would be needing to get up within a couple of hours. But when I have to take a leak while sleeping, I don't wake up right away. Instead I have bizarre dreams of trying to find a toilet, and when I find them they are always overflowing and I can't use them. It's really annoying.
Old 02-25-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a hardcore insomniac. I sleep probably 2-3 hours a night. If I have something really serious to do and need to be super rested, I need a lot of pills to sleep a full 8 hours.

How about you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am lucky if I can get 2-3 hours of sleep a night - with all the "beating" I do, I mean.