Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2005, 03:34 PM

Default Re: Paradise Bonus

how long does a cashout to neteller usually take? i wanna hit the granny bonus and then this bonus, but also the empire bonus, and i've only got a little over 1000 to move around...
Old 02-03-2005, 04:30 PM

start with the Empire and the GRANNY. You have to wait 8 hours on Empire and 48 hours for Paradise before you can cash out again. cash out maybe 500 from Empire which will take between 4 and 24 hours to hit Neteller. This could be done as soon as in 12 hours! Continue to play on Empire and hope that you do not bust out. If you bust out put in another 100. Once the Paradise hits the Neteller you can redeposit the whole balance to the superbowl.
Old 02-03-2005, 04:33 PM

i was able to cash out of paradise within 4 hours of deposit and empire instantly after depositing. The paradise still hasnt made it back to neteller (2 days later), but the empire was there within an hour.
Old 02-03-2005, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was able to cash out of paradise within 4 hours of deposit and empire instantly after depositing. The paradise still hasnt made it back to neteller (2 days later), but the empire was there within an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm... so longer than two days to receive the cashout from paradise? no good... i don't think i'll be able to clear the empire one in time to take advantage of the paradise one. bummer.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:16 PM

Getting a deposit back from Paradise used to be almost instantaneous. This bothers me.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:22 PM

I was gonna say its probably because of this promo but the promo hasn't even started. Maybe they have just had a large influx of Granny newbies like myself and thats what is slowing them down. All I know is I better get it back before the SuperBowl promo is over or I'll be pissed.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:24 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
i think she has said that many times, but not worth searching because it says it on the classified line

50% Paradise 1st time bonus. Must use this link AND and enter Code---> GRANNY
Above link gets 50% up to $100.

some of us really should demand a piece of her action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh-oh.... I don't think that's something you should say about Granny! She might misunderstand what kind of action you're talking about! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

-Mike
Old 02-03-2005, 05:25 PM

Even back in it's heyday when it was the largest poker site the cashouts there were lightning quick. However, I can see with all this traffic where it could slow things down. 2 days from a major player though is really slow!
Old 02-03-2005, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Getting a deposit back from Paradise used to be almost instantaneous. This bothers me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Processing cashouts where people deposit for a bonus and instantly withdraw probably isn't their top priority.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:40 PM

I know that silly [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] BUT they used to be almost instantaneous like I said and seeing someone saying it is taking 2 days for a cashout is rather bothersome. Seeing as how some people don't have the monsterous BR that you and I have and need that money to clear say Empire's bonus too.