Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2005, 04:19 PM

Default Excelsior in Aruba

Well I just got back from my aruba trip. Didn't plan on playin much cards but took $1800 down incase a decent game got going. First night I'm scoping it out.. they have 5-10 10-20 going. They put 11 players to a table. Well it was full and I was sooo drunk and went over and dropped $1700 on the craps table. (the dice were rigged I swear :-). Well now I wouldnt have my girlfirend bitchin at me because I wouldnt want to be playin cards all the time (she didnt know I lost all da money). But I did go back later in the week when I foudn out they have a $25 tourny plus rebuys and addons everyday at 6pm... usualyl bout 2 tables. Well I got in one that was 3 tables and there were only a few solid players. I won it for $900 on my initial $25 plus $30 add-on. If you go to aruba make sure to get in these 6pm tournys.. somone might be able to make a living playing in those.. almost 50% of the field had no idea how to play cards.