Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2005, 03:34 AM

Default Re: Where were you at 11:59 pm 12/31/04?

I was playing Bartender at a friends party, and then I was the Designated Driver to get everyone home. I went through 3 road blocks and got pulled over twice. The last time I got pulled over was the best....

I am driving. Drunk Angela in the Passenger Seat, David drinking in the back seat behind me. My English Bulldog, Humphrey in the middle, and Drunk Loud Mouth Lesbian Stacey in in back right. David finished his drink in a plastic cup and decides it is time to throw it out the window on the interstate. Seconds later I have a Mississippi Highway Patrol Officer at my window. He says "License and Proof of Insurance." so I hand that to him and he said "I notices a drinking cup flying at me,How much have you had to drink?" I said "Nothing, I am the Designated Driver." and Stacey says "Yeah Cop, he is our [censored] Taxi tonight" and he said "So you are the only one not drinking" and I said "Just me and the dog" and then Stacey yells "Cop he can't drink he has been taking Diuretics!!" and the officer says "Diuretics???" and I said "No sir, I can't drink because I am Diabetic." the officer laughed, handed me back my license and insurance and said "Have a good night sir, thank you for getting them home safely." And I pulled back out on the interstate.

Living, Learning, and Laughing.
Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2005, 04:46 AM

Default Re: Where were you at 11:59 pm 12/31/04?

Sittin' my big ass in PR of Caesar's Indiana... taking money from the drunks [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]