Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2004, 11:25 AM

Default Did I miss a memo?

These two hands occured about ten minutes apart on different tables.

Online 3-6 game.

4 limpers, I raise out of the BB with Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

5 of us see the flop for 10 SBs.

Flop Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I bet, UTG raises, two coldcallers, I three bet, and UTG caps it, and the coldcallers think they have had enough and fold.

Turn T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Bet, raise, reraise, cap.

River, 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Bet, raise, reraise, cap.

My opponent turns over Q6o!?

Hand two.

Five limpers, and I raise out of the SB with K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
BB, and all the limpers call.

I get a very good flop of:

K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

I bet, and their are four callers.

Turn 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I bet, BB folds, UTG raises, LP 3 bets, another fold, and I cap it. UTG and LP both call.

River 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

I bet, UTG raises, LP calls, I threebet, and they both call.

I show my hand, and UTG shows Q6o!? LP didn't show but had AQo.

It was just weird having that happen on two tables so close together.

A couple of minutes later, my computer crashed. When I logged back on to this site to check my balances, I had seven or eight hundred dollars more than I thought I probably should have. I'm not exactly sure how much more I had, because I was playing three tables, and don't know what my exact balances were. I also know that I have paid thousands of dollars of rake on this site, and especially if they are occasionally going to put an extra thousand in my account, I will probably play there in the future, and pay thousands more in rake. What would you do about the extra money?
Old 11-05-2004, 11:41 AM

Default Re: Did I miss a memo?

[ QUOTE ]
When I logged back on to this site to check my balances, I had seven or eight hundred dollars more than I thought I probably should have. I'm not exactly sure how much more I had, because I was playing three tables, and don't know what my exact balances were. I also know that I have paid thousands of dollars of rake on this site, and especially if they are occasionally going to put an extra thousand in my account, I will probably play there in the future, and pay thousands more in rake. What would you do about the extra money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried to cash out this amount recently? Once a cash out of mine was rejected and the money disappeared from my account and reappeared a few days later, although I didn't get an email about it or anything, I only knew what had happened because I realised I had put some information in incorrectly.

If not, I would tell the site (although I might say "a couple hundred, I'm not really sure how much", it's not worth them freezing your account when they realise and they might just not do anything about it.
Old 11-05-2004, 12:29 PM

Bob T-

You should be able to recognise this hand from Canterberry Downs card room.

They call it the "Griz" and alot of people like to play it - expecially when offsuite.

J Lu
Old 11-05-2004, 12:49 PM

WHY
Old 11-05-2004, 01:15 PM

I don't know why they play it, but its named after one to the floor supervisors. It's his favorite hand, so that makes it "quality".
Old 11-05-2004, 01:31 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

That's strange, about the money. I'd have no problems screwing over Party (or whatever site it is), but I would hope that some random person isn't getting screwed. Check your transaction history.
Old 11-05-2004, 05:04 PM

I forgot about the 'griz'. In circles around Arizona and Las Vegas people call it that too, because he worked out west before Minnesota.
Old 11-05-2004, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They call it the "Griz" and alot of people like to play it - expecially when offsuite.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured it was some new poster from the Zoo who [censored] up a grannyMae...