Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2004, 05:21 PM

Default protocal at 2+2

seriously you guys need too loosen up about the forum it's a fun way to share info, advice, and stories from the felt.

Those persons who use the forum to berate members on their grammar, spelling or some other trangression of some imagined protocal really need too lighten up it's a online forum not a masters thesis on Napoleanic continental social conditions. JUST CHILLAX
Old 11-01-2004, 05:23 PM

Default Re: protocal at 2+2

[ QUOTE ]
seriously you guys need too loosen up about the forum it's a fun way to share info, advice, and stories from the felt.

. JUST CHILLAX

[/ QUOTE ]

Is CHILLAX A word? I couldn't find it in my dictionary anywhere?
Old 11-01-2004, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
JUST CHILLAX

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no idea what this means? Is it similar to Chizill (which I saw used recently)? Oh and you misspelled "protocol".
Old 11-01-2004, 05:28 PM

Hey Cleveland,

The guy's trying to start a flame war with me, obviously, if you've read his other posts. I wouldn't worry too much about him.

Zaxx: If you have that big a problem with me calling you on your writing making your post hard to read...tough. It did. If you want to waste time arguing about it, fine, but if you don't understand how things work around here, you're not going to get anywhere. Its not about being anal, it was me trying to help you out and maybe get you on a better path to getting the full value out of this forum. A few posters, myself included, responded to your questions, but you latched yourself onto my statement regarding your spelling. Too bad you come off as some arrogant 15-year-old who just wants to fight.

-Edge
Old 11-01-2004, 05:30 PM

"Oh and you misspelled protocol"

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Now he's gonna have a LOT of people to call donkeys, not just me...

I have a feeling this thread will go away VERY quickly...hopefully about as quick as Zaxx, if he doesn't "chillax"...
Old 11-01-2004, 05:33 PM

i was being ironical.........
Old 11-01-2004, 05:38 PM

Yea. I wish I had looked at Zaxx' other posts before posting to this one. I would have ignored him to start with. I just got a headache trying to get through one. Correct grammar and spelling exist for a reason. They're there to help people communicate clearly. Some people are able to use incorrect grammar and spelling in forums and still communicate very efficiently (and yes maybe even more so). Some people just give others headaches with misspellings and incorrect grammar that are confusing. It gets even worse when they do it on purpose.
Old 11-01-2004, 05:39 PM

must be a break at the disgruntled english teachers convention...............
Old 11-01-2004, 05:39 PM

Zaxx,

I've read most of your posts here, and I think you do have something to offer the group. The guys have been pretty hard on you (mainly because you call everyone a Donkey [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]).

You appear to be intelligent and have some pretty strong opinions when it comes to how a hand should be played. If you would focus on the topic at hand, and try to keep an open mind to what the others have to say, then I suppose we'll all benefit.

If everyone here agreed on how certain aspects of the game should be approached, there would be no reason for this site. So argue your points, just stop the personal attacks.

--Casey
Old 11-01-2004, 05:41 PM

Wow Casey now thats a pleasant helpful and lucid post made in a most conciliatory tone. I just dont have anything sarcastic to say to that. You are not a donkey.