Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 04:04 PM

Default I thought we were suppose to share info

I didnt know if i mentioned one thing about a site i would be spoken to so rudly. I was not rude was just sharing my opinion. So to come back and be hateful is just wrong.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:42 PM

Default Re: Do you really wanna pay a rake?

Genius!
Old 10-10-2004, 05:22 PM

I made about a grand at Zerorake when there were more games to play, but it never seemed to reach a critical mass. The lack of rake made up for the fact that the games were a bit tougher than other sites.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:04 PM

It is truly amazing how many posts just like this we have seen on these forums, each and every one of them posted by indignant people who "just happened" to stop by 2+2 and can't understand why we don't think they're for real. It's a very surreal experience.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:14 PM

Default Re: I thought we were suppose to share info | my .02

I will explain why you got slammed, here in the past there have been FAR FAR FAR FAR too many BS messages for ONLINE poker rooms, and they are really NOT tolerated....

Yours looks suspiciously like an attempt to ADVERTISE...

You made it worse by posting in the wrong area, fine, if that was honestly the truth (I reserve judgement).

Now that you know the rule: DON'T DO IT AGAIN

This is a very busy forum and with the explosion of poker, it's getting more and more
spam, so us who care are just protecting our TURF, so please don't go away thinking we are
ALL rude jerks, not true... there are always bad apples on every tree though and we all have misunderstandings and moments from time to time, we wouldn't be human if we didn't.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Peace and good luck!

>Trainwreck<
Old 10-10-2004, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is truly amazing how many posts just like this we have seen on these forums, each and every one of them posted by indignant people who "just happened" to stop by 2+2 and can't understand why we don't think they're for real. It's a very surreal experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey fnurt can you send me $100 on pokerstars and then i'll send you $100 on party poker. my credit card is all messed up or something....yeah.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:47 PM

Default Re: Wasnt spamming moron!

Funny how he called Greg rude, of all people.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:42 AM

I don't think they have tournaments. It's not great as there are no games; even if you play only heads up you will still find it hard to get opponents, while you could do that at fabulouspoker that has no 1 on 1 rake while still not getting opponents, and you could do propping and might even get opponents at busy sites. The people who think Zerorake is a scam or have other unfounded reasons to be negative about it, are crazy.

It's a good place but it's not working because there are no players. I am waiting Rakefree.com to happen and hope they find a way to get players, and they did get some when they had the PokerSpot, thank's to their tournaments I suppose, though it never helped much fabulouspoker/americascardroom, it being much the same actually, and had no bad reputation and there were not so many sites at that time, but I am pretty sure it will get some players, while this ZeroRake gets no players.
Old 10-11-2004, 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's a good place but it's not working because there are no players. I am waiting Rakefree.com to happen and hope they find a way to get players, and they did get some when they had the PokerSpot, thank's to their tournaments I suppose, though it never helped much fabulouspoker/americascardroom, it being much the same actually, and had no bad reputation and there were not so many sites at that time, but I am pretty sure it will get some players, while this ZeroRake gets no players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can exclusively reveal that while Dutch Boyd is linked to rake free it will be as successful as zero rake.
Old 10-11-2004, 09:43 AM

Default Re: Wasnt spamming moron!

heh, he probably didnt even realize he was talking to a multi millionaire world champ
Closed Thread