Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My roommate sucks at masturbating (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=246239)

augie00 05-05-2005 01:51 PM

My roommate sucks at masturbating

It's true. He always picks the worst times to masturbate. Take yesterday for example:

Without saying a word to my roommate, I leave with the intention of going to my friend Tyler's car and having him take me to my cell phone distributor. I forget my broken ass cell phone in the room, so I run back upstars to get it, tug on the doorknob...locked.

Great, so what the hell do I do now? I jiggle the doorknob for a few seconds, slide my key in, unlock, wait a little longer (giving my roommate plenty of time to hide the evidence) and finally open the door. I do not make eye contact with my roommate, but I notice him fevorishly closing windows on his computer screen.

This isn't the first time this has happened, and it's quite embarassing for him and for me. But especially him. I usually just laugh at him behind is back for his poor masturbation ability.

Beerfund 05-05-2005 01:55 PM

Re: My roommate sucks at masturbating

Make it a group thing.

Sponger15SB 05-05-2005 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My roommate sucks at masturbating

[/ QUOTE ]

Try lube, if it doesn't get better, find another guy who can make your happy.

odellthurman 05-05-2005 01:57 PM

You are posting about your roommate's masturbation, and you characterize him as "sucking" at masturbating. Are you going to make the first move or just wait on him to go for it?

tbach24 05-05-2005 01:58 PM

That's because he's too busy getting with that girl you keep posting about.

BeerMoney 05-05-2005 02:04 PM

sounds to me like he's too good. Stop screwing up your plans and this won't happen.. And oh ya, if your teacher lets you out of class early, let your roommate know somehow.

swede123 05-05-2005 02:05 PM

Just have a system where you tie something on the doorhandle etc. whenever one of you is in there having sex, whacking it, etc.

Swede

jakethebake 05-05-2005 02:17 PM

So why does he suck at masturbatiing? It sounds like it's just his timing that sucks.

augie00 05-05-2005 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So why does he suck at masturbatiing? It sounds like it's just his timing that sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I'm saying.

housenuts 05-05-2005 02:34 PM

just laugh at him to his face. it's no big deal. then it becomes funny for you instead of uncomfortable. however it's still something you don't want to see, you can just laugh