Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   best strip club stories (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=234396)

Joe826 04-18-2005 01:03 PM

Re: best strip club stories

[ QUOTE ]
I am sorry to say that althought this is 95% of most straight men's fantasy it did absolutely nothing for me [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

this post brought a tear to my eye.

Talk2BigSteve 04-18-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why am I not surprised that the gayest mother in this forum has the best strip club story?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Sorry. I have actually wondered, as someone else posted that if you are straight and say that you are gay, would you be able to pick up some of these really hot women. Let me explain....

1. You become friends with them almost instantaneously due to the fact that they do not percieve you as a threat, because of your sexuality...unlike straight guys who are their to pay them for lap dances in hopes of copping a feel.

2. As stated in my original post, Katie was more than happy to sit in my lap and talk to me, and play with my hair, etc. because she knew that I was not going to take advantage of the situation. Also as far as management would be concerned, not knowing my sexuality, she was in the lap of a man so she was doing her job!

3. You could take them out to dinner afterward, and they are more willing to accept since for starters they are not paying for dinner, and two she is under the impression that you are not interested in her sexually so dinner does not come with strings attached, due to fact that you have said you are gay.

4. Make direct eye contact with her EYES, you have plenty of time to look elsewhere as the night goes on, but make sure you listen to her and remember what she says when she first starts the conversation.

5. At dinner compliment her and tell her that you really had fun tonight, etc. etc. but make sure you tell her that she is very beautiful and you feel weird because you are attracted to here when you know you shouldn't be. This is a MUST because a gay man giving a woman a compliment of this calibur on her looks holds more weight than any compliment a straight guy could throw a stripper at the club.

6. Tell her you had a couple experiences with woman but truly did not like them and felt kind of akward. Wait for her response. PRAY she says "Well maybe it was just not with the right woman." If she does say this, pretend to contemplate the response. and then move to step 7.....

7. Reply "Maybe you are right" and compliment her again but not just on her looks remember back to all the little details she said in the conversation when you had the eye contact, and with any luck as the night progresses....SCORE!!!!!

I hope this helps!

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Duke 04-18-2005 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
True Story.

Was at a strip club in Vegas with a few buddies, including Duke. I won money from the strippers. They tried to get our money, but instead walked away with theirs. Basically, had them hang with us for the better part of the night and got paid. Since then, never been able to outdo that.

-RMJ

[/ QUOTE ]

how....?

[/ QUOTE ]

Making small stakes prop bets while other guys in the group were copping feels. I think he only made about $10, but getting a stripper to give you money is remarkable.

The best line I've ever heard in a strip club came from RMJ on that night. There was a girl who had a very large mole/wart/.75 inch long thing on her lower back in about the spot where a whore-tat is supposed to go. It looked pretty gross.

RMJ: 7-1, if it's benign.

~D

Duke 04-18-2005 02:19 PM

A good buddy of mine is a professional strip club patron, so named by paluka. Yeah, I have a lot of stories, but none that are too ridiculous. I never even lit a girl on fire.

~D

STLantny 04-18-2005 02:24 PM

Here is a question for the regulars of these places, as Ive said that was my 3rd time at a strip club, adn the first Ive been w/o girls w/ me that I was trying to get with, so I could actually concentrate on the strippers. But we went to a fairly higher class joint here, and the chick giving me my private, lifted my shirt and licked my nipples (which I told her to stop actually, cause ehh....wasnt my thing) And she also let me touch pretty much anything, and rubbed my dik through my pants (not to get too graphic) but is this [censored] normal? Or does it vary from place to place?

Duke 04-18-2005 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a question for the regulars of these places, as Ive said that was my 3rd time at a strip club, adn the first Ive been w/o girls w/ me that I was trying to get with, so I could actually concentrate on the strippers. But we went to a fairly higher class joint here, and the chick giving me my private, lifted my shirt and licked my nipples (which I told her to stop actually, cause ehh....wasnt my thing) And she also let me touch pretty much anything, and rubbed my dik through my pants (not to get too graphic) but is this [censored] normal? Or does it vary from place to place?

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends on the girl, the security, the money, and the laws. I've heard of everything from "look but don't touch" to BJs from different girls in the same places.

The girl is probably the biggest factor.

~D