Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   UB sit and go July promotion (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=97666)

MercTec 06-28-2004 04:33 PM

Re: UB sit and go July promotion

If ya play 500 hands a day (not that much), it would take around 4 months if ya played daily. If ya play ring games regularly ya can't beat it. I personally am not coming close to 3200 in bonus dollars, but I enjoy ring games enough that i would love to play rake free for awhile.

pzhon 06-28-2004 04:36 PM

Clearing the bonus

Here is some useful information on how much it is worth to play at UB when you have bonus dollars:

BonusWhores.com

It is easy to multitable at UB, and the SNGs will undoubtedly be softer during the promotion, so I think it's worthwhile.

Cptkernow 06-28-2004 08:12 PM

Re: Clearing the bonus

Yea the way to do this seems to be work up some bonus dollars and then multi table with say 2 tables PP/UB SNG and 1 table of UB ring.

That way you can make your normal earn out of SNG and also get the bonus $ on top.

Seems a no brainer.

BradleyT 06-29-2004 12:26 AM

Anyone know how many UB windows you can have open at once? I just signed up so I can do this promo.

twistedbeats 06-29-2004 01:37 AM

unfortunatly, only three at a time. plus whatever MTT's you sign up for.

Matt24 06-29-2004 01:44 AM

$10 SNGs also earn 6 points, so you can just keep playing tourneys to get it out. So basically you would be playing each tourney for 60 cents less if I am thinking of this right.

I play 160 $10 SNGs to earn the max each week. That makes me $3200, I now need 32000 points to release that.

So now you earn 6 points per every tourney, if you are playing 200 a week, you are earning 1200 points. It would take into the 26th week to get your bonus money.

But if you are a SNGer and you can play SNGs to get your points, then this seems like an easy call.

Matt24 06-29-2004 01:45 AM

ah, it says "by playing in any raked game".

Well that sucks, so I guess there correct bonus system is not being used for this?

gerf 06-29-2004 02:04 AM

At the microlimits, it seems like approximately 2 BB an hour per table.

Phill S 06-29-2004 07:27 AM

its not exactly gripping me at the moment.

if you can work it off in sit and goes then all to it, but if not then im not.

im not going back to ring games, almost killed me with stress, im quite happy playing tourneys ta.

MercTec 06-29-2004 09:40 AM

You cannot work off bonus dollars in Sit and Gos at UB. I remember when i first signed up and I was playing a bunch and earning points I was wondering why I wasn't clearing bonus dollars.....then i ventured to the ring games and all of a sudden it starts to clear. Then i found this from UB...should end the debate.

Unless otherwise specified, bonuses are credited to player accounts as Bonus Dollars. Bonus dollars can be converted to real money just by playing on our site. For every 10 UltimatePoints you earn at our $.25/$.50 tables or higher, your account will be credited with $1 from your bonus dollars, which you can then play or withdraw. (Bonus dollars can also be earned back in increments of less than $1. So if you earn 8 points during a play session, your real money account will be credited with $.80 from your pending bonus dollars account) You can see how many pending bonus dollars you have pending by clicking on the "My Account" button in the game. Pending bonus dollars are listed under your real money account information.

Hope this helps.