PDA

View Full Version : I love to antagonize

Buckshot
07-01-2004, 11:24 AM
If you ever wondered why I chat the way I do then the subject line should be a sufficient explanation.

I'm playing this morning and I'm following one of my favorite buddies. I love to poke at him and make fun of his name and type witty statements. Essentially, I fart in his general direction (HA!). So, he's typing BUCKFISH and I'm responding ty, ty, ty and feeling warm and fuzzy inside from all the love. And we're headsup. The raise button has never been so used as it has today, especially now, thanks to my quips and comments. The more I chat, the more he raises, the bigger the pots are between us. Another good thing that's happening is the other players are calling us because I think they feel left out. Or perhaps it's because I 3-bet my buddy with K3o and bet every street and my buddy called me on the end with J9o.

But as I said earlier, we're headsup. He raises his SB and I reraise my most favorite hand and he caps. This is the stuff that I love and why I antagonize

FLOP: Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif

We cap the flop.

TURN: 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif

We cap the turn.

RIVER: Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

We cap the river.

He shows 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif and I type, "nh fishie" and show A/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif. Did I mention that it's my most favorite hand.

~stephen

Tyler Durden
07-01-2004, 12:09 PM
I wonder who this guy is? Does his name rhyme with Aaron and Daryn?

morgant
07-01-2004, 02:59 PM
when you stupidly try to back up your words???

i am too lazy to include his brilliant antangonization antics during these marvelous displays of poker, but all these hands are littered with him spewing garbage at all on the table.....

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop:
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 <font color="purple">(buckshot)</font> raises, MP2 folds, CO folds, Button calls, SB 3-bets, BB folds, UTG folds, MP1 <font color="purple">(buckshot)</font> caps, Button calls, SB calls.

Flop: (14 SB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB bets, buckshot raises, Button folds, SB 3-bets, buckshot caps, SB calls.

Turn: (11 BB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, buckshot bets, SB calls.

River: (13 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, buckshot bets, SB calls.

Final Pot: 15 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
buckshot shows Qs Kd (one pair, sixes).
SB shows Ad 5h (two pair, sixes and fives).
Outcome: SB wins 15 BB. </font>

or this....................

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop:
UTG folds, UTG+1 <font color="purple">(buckshot)</font> raises, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, CO folds, Button 3-bets, SB folds, BB folds, UTG+1 <font color="purple">(buckshot)</font> caps, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, Button calls.

Flop: (17.66 SB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
buckshot bets, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, Button raises, buckshot 3-bets, MP1 calls, Button caps, buckshot calls, MP1 calls.

Turn: (14.83 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
buckshot bets, MP1 calls, Button raises, buckshot 3-bets, MP1 folds, Button caps, buckshot calls.

River: (23.83 BB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
buckshot checks, Button bets, buckshot calls.

Final Pot: 25.83 BB

buckshot shows Ad Jc (one pair, kings).
Button shows 3c Kc (full house, kings full of threes).
Outcome: Button wins 25.83 BB. </font>

or this....................these are all almost consecutive hands too.....WELL PLAYED

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop:
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 raises, MPB folds, MP3 calls, CO folds, Button <font color="purple">(buckshot)</font> 3-bets, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, MP1 caps, MP3 calls, Button <font color="purple">(buckshot)</font> calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (17.66 SB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
UTG checks, MP1 bets, MP3 calls, buckshot raises, UTG folds, MP1 3-bets, MP3 calls, buckshot calls.

Turn: (13.33 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
MP1 bets, MP3 calls, buckshot calls.

River: (16.33 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
MP1 bets, MP3 folds, buckshot calls.

Final Pot: 18.33 BB

MP1 shows Kh Kd (two pair, kings and threes).
buckshot shows Qd Ad (one pair, threes).
Outcome: MP1 wins 18.33 BB. </font>

J_V
07-01-2004, 03:21 PM
Ouch.

Paluka
07-01-2004, 03:27 PM
Just the other day Buckshot put 7 big bets in on the turn and river against me drawing dead. After we showed down he called me a fish.

Tyler Durden
07-01-2004, 03:45 PM
Oh my.

Senor Choppy
07-01-2004, 04:24 PM
omg, u 4 so busted!!1

daryn
07-01-2004, 04:29 PM
hmmmm...

wha?

B-Man
07-01-2004, 04:38 PM
n/m

Ulysses
07-01-2004, 05:35 PM
While antagonizing certain opponents may lead to some extra bets here and there for you, it's clear that you'd make much more by just learning how to play poker better. But it seems pretty clear that you're just playing poker to blow off steam and have some fun, nothing wrong w/ that. It's really a win/win situation for everyone, except for the times you drive the really fishy players away. But even then, you're still at the table, so how bad can it really be?

Ulysses
07-01-2004, 05:36 PM
Perhaps he was focused on meta-game considerations in these hands.

astroglide
07-01-2004, 05:43 PM
i've done worse!

Buckshot
07-01-2004, 05:54 PM
This is impossible because:
A) you can't put in 7 bets online
B) i never played with you
C) you're a liar.

~stephen

Buckshot
07-01-2004, 05:59 PM
these are very interesting. i was wondering if you could include HH #'s? And could you please list who you were at the table? You're so quick to post hands i figure it would be nice to see the person posting them.

~stephen

Ulysses
07-01-2004, 06:01 PM
I just had to see if all this stuff was true. So I jump onto Party and there's Buckshot. After losing a few hands, he consolidates his $66 and $177 into $243 at one table and hits a big AA hand w/ lots of action to get it up over $600. Then this hand happens. Uh oh.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Buckshot is BB with 9/images/graemlins/club.gif,9/images/graemlins/spade.gif . CO-1 posts a blind of $15. CO posts a blind of $15. UTG raises. Poster and SB call. Buckshot 3-bets. UTG 4-bets. Poster, SB, and Buckshot call.

Flop: (3.66 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(9 players)</font>
SB checks, Buckshot bets, UTG raises, Button folds, SB 3-bets, Buckshot caps, UTG calls, SB calls.

Turn: (7.83 BB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(8 players)</font>
SB bets, Buckshot raises, UTG calls, SB 3-bets, Buckshot calls, UTG calls.

River: (16.83 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(8 players)</font>
SB bets, Buckshot calls, UTG folds.

Final Pot: 18.83 BB

SB shows 7h 7c (three of a kind, sevens).
Buckshot shows 9c 9s (one pair, nines).
UTG+1 doesn't show.
MP1 doesn't show.
MP2 doesn't show.
doesn't show.
CO doesn't show.
Outcome: SB wins 18.83 BB. </font>

Buckshot: you're a fcuking lucky idiot

Good stuff.

After losing a couple more hands, he's back down to about $100 and leaves the table. Next hand, 4 guys pick up and the game breaks. Heh.

Edited to add:

This hand: 717427854.

Chat: 717430422.

7-handed: 717447353. (Buckshot is sitting out.) Thu Jul 01 17:53:54 EDT 2004

3-handed: 717448141. Thu Jul 01 17:54:16 EDT 2004

PS: I have nothing against you and don't really get agitated at your antics as others here do. In fact, I've been known to do some chatting myself, though I tend not to curse at the fishy players. But I have antagonized idiots before and I'll do it again. Mainly, I just think this thread is hilarious.

PPS: Just based on the chat, I'm assuming you're Buckshot on Party. This may or may not be correct, of course.

astroglide
07-01-2004, 06:03 PM
i believe he meant 4 on 1 street and 3 on the other

DrSavage
07-01-2004, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i believe he meant 4 on 1 street and 3 on the other

[/ QUOTE ]

I also beleive he has no idea what Paluka's Empire name is.

Inthacup
07-01-2004, 08:03 PM
meta-game considerations

hahahahahaha

RollaJ
07-21-2004, 07:58 PM
Funny I just found this thread because he sat down in my game and started talking all this crap after I called him down with bottom pair and won. (This of course was after he went 4 bets on the flop and showed down bottom pair with A-3o)

He then started calling names, dropped $230 total. Told me to post the hands and left /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
Hero folds, <font color="CC3333">MP raises</font>, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (4.66 SB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">MP bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB caps</font>, MP calls.

Turn: (6.33 BB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, MP calls.

River: (8.33 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, MP calls.

Final Pot: 10.33 BB

glen
07-21-2004, 08:10 PM
what is the point of the posted hand?