PDA

View Full Version : Short and concise Trip Report, 1 Week In Vegas

Jimbo
05-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Arrived Friday Morning 5/14/04, shot craps at Binions (with TJ Cloutier), played poker at the Bellagio (without TJ or any 2+2r's), drank Jack Daniels, called Jim Easton, enjoyed the new Star Trek ride Borg Invasion 4D, ate, ogled numerous hardbodies, slept sans aforementioned hardbodies, watched some friends shoot pool in the BCA Championships at the Riveria and returned home today a small winner with no Taxi accidents.

Jimbo

HDPM
05-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Good report. Too bad about the hardbodies tho. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Rick Nebiolo
05-25-2004, 01:02 AM
Good trip report but I thought Jimbo and HDPM were alter identities for the same person /images/graemlins/grin.gif

~ Rick

Jimbo
05-25-2004, 09:35 PM
Rick, thanks for the compliment but right now I am being compared to a troll so please don't harm my rep as a "bad boy".

Jimbo

Phat Mack
05-25-2004, 10:38 PM
watched some friends shoot pool in the BCA Championships at the Riveria

Ah, that explains it. Was playing in the Golden Nugget, looked up and saw a guy in a NY Yankees ball cap standing at the rail. Looked just like Cliff Joyner, but much older. Pointed him out to my wife, who went over to talk to him. She got within four feet of him, turned on her heel and came back saying that it wasn't him: he was too old. We hadn't seen him in five years, but I was sure it was him.

Pool players seem to age much faster than the regular population--I've got a dozen stories to tell about not being able to recognize guys I haven't seen in a few years (until they started playing).

HDPM
05-25-2004, 11:18 PM
Should have offered the old man 9-6 and the break. Then you would know for sure. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif