PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Best Title For a 2+2 Post

04-04-2002, 10:54 PM
My vote goes for..."How many ways can I flame you?" in response to one of my friend's bad plays a while back...can't remember the author, but likely was Dave In Cali /images/smile.gif

I also like "Almost Got My Ass Kicked"...again unsure of author, but it was a damn funny story.

04-04-2002, 11:29 PM
On 12/03/01, I wrote the "How many different ways can I flame you?" post in response to Clarkmeister's 77 on the button hand in Small Stakes.

It was interesting to reread the thread. My views have changed a bit since playing 6-12 and 8-16 Hold'em starting in December rather than the 4-8 games I was playing before then. However, I still think that Clarkmeister overplayed that hand and probably shouldn't have called the pre-flop raise since the raiser is on his immediate right. Now that I've talked with Clarkmeister in person quite a few more times since then, I'm surprised he didn't 3-bet pre-flop.

04-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Was you and not Dave, and I don't even know Clarkmeister so don't know why I thought it was referring to my friend...oh yeah, I remember, it's because he gets flamed in about 85% of his post responses.

Still think that was funny as hell...made me afraid to post a few hands!!!

04-05-2002, 02:52 AM

04-05-2002, 04:45 AM
Unfortunately, the best title for any post, article, or other poker related story is Tommy's piece recently published on Poker Pages, called

From Ray to Zee

Far as I was concerned, that pretty much closed the betting.

Regards, Lee

04-05-2002, 08:08 AM
no-brainer fellers...just do not dare look it up..too putrid...still a one-of-a kind work of art...gl